General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I wonderwhat Yuzu at 100% looks like

Like PC FS, only without injury or error, perhaps?

He has said on record that he was fully satisfied with his skates at Pyeongchang because he did everything he could do at the time and didn't feel like he left anything on the table in terms of effort or execution. but does fully satisfied = perfect skate, in his point of view? Probably not.

18 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I took excited:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: Last season it would've been anxious but this season is different like there's no so much pressure, I'm just excited abt his programs, his costumes and his new, more relaxed attitude (I hope) lol

Euphoric lol 

47 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I took excited:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: Last season it would've been anxious but this season is different like there's no so much pressure, I'm just excited abt his programs, his costumes and his new, more relaxed attitude (I hope) lol

I contain all these emotions; ) This is my innate sense of drama.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Where's the option for "so overwrought with excitement and apprehension that my stomach is flipping over and I'm thinking this can't be good for my heart"?

Seriously, guys, my nerves are out of control right now...it's making it hard to pack/plan for the trip. :( First world problems I guess, but still.