General Yuzuru Chat

Howdy y'all, i haven't been around here for months but now that ACI is upon us i had to make an appearance :>

The men's short is on friday right? I'm so excited!! :winky: 

5 hours ago, TallyT said:

Has this been posted yet? 

... as we head to the next step in evolution.... :LOL:

It's always been so gorgeous v-v

1 minute ago, micaelis said:

Does anybody know if they are going to televise the official practices?  If so, does anybody know when they are?

I assume you're talking about ACI? Skate Canada will live stream every practice and event on Dailymotion according to their FAQ.

I am a casual fan, but I must say I will feel sort of ....bereft....to see Mr. Hanyu without Javi around.  I know Javi is very happy and is doing great things with animal costumes :grin_clapping: but it just seems like Mr. Hanyu is the last man standing. (Not sure why I feel that way, but it's just a sense.)  Ah well, happy autumn everyone! 

1 hour ago, Whee1000 said:

I am a casual fan, but I must say I will feel sort of ....bereft....to see Mr. Hanyu without Javi around.  I know Javi is very happy and is doing great things with animal costumes :grin_clapping: but it just seems like Mr. Hanyu is the last man standing. (Not sure why I feel that way, but it's just a sense.)  Ah well, happy autumn everyone! 

I know, I already miss Javi and the season's barely started! - but it was somehow worse watching the media day and knowing he wasn't there. 

But, like with Yuzu, I still would prefer that they know the right time to go rather than stay and punish/damage their bodies or fight the slow slide down the ranks like so many do...