General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, PomeloPooh said:

The word is 少年气, meaning "having the aura of a teenage boy." 少年 is the same as the word "shonen" in Japanese, as in "shonen manga," so the concept is someone untamed by life, passionate, sincere, idealistic, probably kind of reckless but always trying their best with no holding back. It's a popular concept and a quality people admire very much, because (as per my observation) many feel that due to the pressure of life nowadays, young people become too realistic too early.

Thank you so much for explaining! 

It does make sense now, and it does fit Yuzu quite well.

Actually Javi's sentiment of Yuzu being comical/from a comic book seems quite similar.

7 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

I tend to panic ahead of schedule and then - this is one of my more amazing skills - I sustain that panic at a steady and very high level until everything is all done and I am free to collapse like a puppet whose strings have finally and thankfully been cut. It should be impossible because that kind of panic takes a ridiculous amount of energy but I stay way up there and bake like a maniac. I considered cooking instead but knives, no, I don't think so. I am prepared but not ready.

Which means there will always be biscuits, cookies, muffins or cakes in case anybody needs a sugar rush, too. 

Yuzu, have you got any idea what you've done to us?! 

Hanyu-conomy hitting the food ingredients industry, and providing a never ending supply of baked goods to your family and friends?

16 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Has this been posted yet? 

... as we head to the next step in evolution.... :LOL:

Love this.  Shows just how he developed the jump.  Spin is amazingly fast in the last shot.  Wow .....  carn't wait to see him live. 

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

At a post office in Tokyo! Yuzu post cards and stamps exhibition! :img_20:

This is actually a commemorative postcard&stamp set you can order from the JP Post website (or with the paper form). I stopped by my local post office a couple of hours ago to pick up a package and saw the flyer there with all the details:
Sales just started today (Sept 18th) and run until December 14th. The first round of orders will close on October 14th and be shipped by the 31st (Halloween!), the second round closes on November 18th and will be shipped by December 17th, and the third(final) round will close on December 14th and be shipped by January 15th.
I remember the first commemorative set back in 2014 and it was deliverable in Japan only, but I'm sure you can use your usual means (whiterabbitexpress, blackship, CDJapan, etc)to buy this.

I've been waiting for this because I actually bought the first set back when it was released. It's very well made and the pictures are beautiful. This one comes with even more stuff than the original, although it looks like there's no handprint this time around. I think the postcard book makes up for it, though.