General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

What do they mean by "the boyish" ? 

The word is 少年气, meaning "having the aura of a teenage boy." 少年 is the same as the word "shonen" in Japanese, as in "shonen manga," so the concept is someone untamed by life, passionate, sincere, idealistic, probably kind of reckless but always trying their best with no holding back. It's a popular concept and a quality people admire very much, because (as per my observation) many feel that due to the pressure of life nowadays, young people become too realistic too early.

45 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I have stocked up on coffee and rum (those who don't like vodka are free to tap me for that), and bought a lot of baking supplies, and sandwich makings for the whole week because I don't see myself taking the effort to cook anything. :D 

Still not ready.

I'm planning to order Pizza on Saturday night! So I don't have to cook! :8:

3 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

I'm planning to order Pizza on Saturday night! So I don't have to cook! :8:

I tend to panic ahead of schedule and then - this is one of my more amazing skills - I sustain that panic at a steady and very high level until everything is all done and I am free to collapse like a puppet whose strings have finally and thankfully been cut. It should be impossible because that kind of panic takes a ridiculous amount of energy but I stay way up there and bake like a maniac. I considered cooking instead but knives, no, I don't think so. I am prepared but not ready.

Which means there will always be biscuits, cookies, muffins or cakes in case anybody needs a sugar rush, too. 

Yuzu, have you got any idea what you've done to us?!