General Yuzuru Chat

Last question on Jeopardy today

category Sports Hall of Fame

I thought oh great another football question...

Posthumously, Axel Paulson was among the first group of inductees into the world hall of fame for this in 1976. 

Spoiler

Figure Skating!!

Weird that this was on the show today lol. 

5 hours ago, Sammie said:

Yeah  :68468287: I can see them butting head over everything. Can you imagine Daniii do choreography for him? With his usual music cuts?   :10814716:

I think he and Danill will get along, but him and Eteri is another issue. The boy is stubborn and determined. Either he'll leave at some point, or she'll break down at some point. 

I think the new initiation present for all new Fanyus has to be a wig. It'll help out until you acclimate to the situation- we learn to accept facts of life when it comes to Yuzu, and then our hair will stop shedding and grown properly. But until then, a wig is a great best friend. =D

6 hours ago, TallyT said:

Those bits of Yuzu and Javi doing those stroking glides are one of the things that I can watch on loop when I need something simply soothing and uplifting (Yuzu's delayed single axel is another, I have an absolutely unreasonable love for that) :7938863::201111231756430f6::7938863:

Didn't Eteri once say she'd have liked to train Yuzu? I don't think she or her rink would have survived the experience....

Please! That woman would have wrecked him. That or he would have walked out after half an hour, never to return. 

29 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Please! That woman would have wrecked him. That or he would have walked out after half an hour, never to return. 

That rather delicate body of his would be broken by now. Rest when it hurts? Don't skate again until recovered? Get treatment at all on time, even if it means prioritising some competitions less? What are these things? 

52 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

That rather delicate body of his would be broken by now. Rest when it hurts? Don't skate again until recovered? Get treatment at all on time, even if it means prioritising some competitions less? What are these things? 

Just thinking about it makes me so grateful he ended up at TCC