General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, MarthEmblem said:

I'm just trying to imagine how utterly confused the media would be if suddenly Yuzu wasn't getting any Poohs 

Ah but see that is the sheer brilliance of it all. 

Everyone but us would be confused. Including Zu and the press. 

I seriously highly encourage peeps to throw Nessie out there :D

@yuzuangel it's kind of a shame we cannot 3-D print Nessie, isn't it? That way we'd be done pronto, even in time for ACI.

Are we sure that Yuzu wouldn't figure the trolling out right away? Is "Nessie" used in twitter or is it exclusively the Planet's small child? xD 

(I'm saying that we should spread Nessie's knowledge on Twitter if it's not there already, I'm sure Japanese fans would be receptive right away!) 

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

As long as nobody tries to smuggle in the live goat, we're good.

Though at this point, the way the off season and all has been going?? Better not tempt fate.

It'd be very him. He lands it right away, then stuffs it up a few times, until it settles. 

The rest of the program optional!

That sounds both super fun and somewhat creepy at the same time.

Pity we can't throw sakura petals though. 

Petals, although lovely in their place, would be a bugger to clear off the ice.  

11 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

But... goats! I was gearing up to throw plushie goats!

How about goats for ACI, nessies for Helsinki, and Poohs for CoR?

That way, we would have some time to make the nessies. 

What we could do is make some nessies without stuffing, and someone bring them all to helsinki or moscow, and someone there could provide old stuff from pillows or whatnot to fill them up :smiley-laughing021:

TBH if we made a GIANT one then it can't be missed!! Even if it's not a rain. In fact it may stand out amongst all the yellow!

I think those of you lucky enough to have tickets should throw whatever you like/ can fit in luggage - and let Yuzuru and the press work out what’s happening- my moneys on him to get it straight away - the press - not so quick on the uptake - 2/3 competitions before the penny drops.

9 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Petals, although lovely in their place, would be a bugger to clear off the ice.  

True, no matter how beautiful.

And another reason to go for the Nessie-Goat-Pooh triumvirate. 

@Murieleirum I have no idea if Nessie is known outside of the English fandom (or even to what extent it has spread here). But I'd expect the Japanese don't know about the nickname. 

11 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

How about goats for ACI, nessies for Helsinki, and Poohs for CoR?

That way, we would have some time to make the nessies. 

What we could do is make some nessies without stuffing, and someone bring them all to helsinki or moscow, and someone there could provide old stuff from pillows or whatnot to fill them up :smiley-laughing021:

TBH if we made a GIANT one then it can't be missed!! Even if it's not a rain. In fact it may stand out amongst all the yellow!

That's... a cool idea!

8 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

@Murieleirum I have no idea if Nessie is known outside of the English fandom (or even to what extent it has spread here). But I'd expect the Japanese don't know about the nickname. 

Ah! I'm dying to let them know. But I have 0 knowledge on how Twitter works and how you get your post seen by people xD I guess they will just have to follow us after they start seeing Nessie plushies and they research what it is all about?

But apart from this, mmmh, I do think it would be best to begin with Goats! Because they would ALL get that joke, and we could see Yuzu react to it! <3 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Ah! I'm dying to let them know. But I have 0 knowledge on how Twitter works and how you get your post seen by people xD I guess they will just have to follow us after they start seeing Nessie plushies and they research what it is all about?

But apart from this, mmmh, I do think it would be best to begin with Goats! Because they would ALL get that joke, and we could see Yuzu react to it! <3 

Goat plushies aren't rare so we could start with a rain of 'em :D

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

True, no matter how beautiful.

And another reason to go for the Nessie-Goat-Pooh triumvirate. 

We should put a paper banner around the plushy Nessie:

"NESSIE"

THE LOCH NESS MONSTER

AKA QUAD AXEL