General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, Fay said:

And finding goats in Moscow ain’t hard. We can even arrange a live goat, it appears...

As long as nobody tries to smuggle in the live goat, we're good.

Though at this point, the way the off season and all has been going?? Better not tempt fate.

15 minutes ago, Yoa said:

I can imagine him landing 4A in first competition he tries but then 'pancake' the rest of the program. 

It'd be very him. He lands it right away, then stuffs it up a few times, until it settles. 

The rest of the program optional!

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

What can I prepare to throw at Worlds in Saitama? a weird goat-nessie-pooh mutant? 

That sounds both super fun and somewhat creepy at the same time.

Pity we can't throw sakura petals though. 

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

As long as nobody tries to smuggle in the live goat, we're good.

Though at this point, the way the off season and all has been going?? Better not tempt fate.

It'd be very him. He lands it right away, then stuffs it up a few times, until it settles. 

The rest of the program optional!

That sounds both super fun and somewhat creepy at the same time.

That would be so lovely. I hope their Sakura themed banners all over for him. 

19 minutes ago, Yoa said:

I can imagine him landing 4A in first competition he tries but then 'pancake' the rest of the program. :xD: He probably will be so happy he landed it and then will loose focus. I will be in Helsinki too and of course I would like to witness 4A but imagine him landing it in Moscow in front of Keegan Messing and Artur Dmitriev Jr  :peek:

Goats after SP and Nessies after FS... :68468287:

Sumikko Gurashi has a character called Tokage who is son of Loch Ness Monster. There's a lot of plushies and other merchandise. There's even a tissue box cover with Tokage and his mother xD I am now looking at nessie plushie patterns... Maybe I will sew something...

GOODS-00085810.jpg

Oh god, I want that tissue box cover.....

21 minutes ago, Yoa said:

I can imagine him landing 4A in first competition he tries but then 'pancake' the rest of the program. :xD: He probably will be so happy he landed it and then will loose focus. I will be in Helsinki too and of course I would like to witness 4A but imagine him landing it in Moscow in front of Keegan Messing and Artur Dmitriev Jr  :peek:

Goats after SP and Nessies after FS... :68468287:

Sumikko Gurashi has a character called Tokage who is a son of Loch Ness Monster. There's a lot of plushies and other merchandise. There's even a tissue box cover with Tokage and his mother xD I am now looking at nessie plushie patterns... Maybe I will sew something...

GOODS-00085810.jpg

ok, who's buying that one for him?

It isn't free but I like this pattern: link. Sewing is a nice idea because you can customize entire plushie. Yellow nessie with red t-shirt :dancingpooh:Or...

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Sakura themed Nessie... I will try to make one for Helsinki. I hope I will find a nice fabric. 

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Wow. We can have a drawing contest trying to figure out what that monster looks like... 

I would just dress up Nessie in that red-yellow costume, that Javi had for his exhibition. That should work. Oh, and add some horns to that...  tadaaaaa :tumblr_meh7eaW0cM1qdlkyg: :68468287:

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

My favorite part of that translation: "I can't practice this jump every day... I am enjoying the process of learning how to do this. I use my head to train (efficiently)."

:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

Dudes. 

This means Nessie's almost a done deal. He's closer than we think.:embSwan:

I'm not ready!  Fanyus watching will all have mini heart attacks.....

8 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

"Ogopogo" is the Canadian Loch Ness monster which has been sighted from time to time in Okanagan Lake in British Columbia. It was just sighted and briefly captured on video the other day.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4442421/did-a-kelowna-man-capture-ogopogo-on-video 

Could this be a foreshadowing??? Nessie sighted in Canadian waters so recently?

I'm bookmarking this post.......... for future purposes :peekapooh:

26 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

"Ogopogo" is the Canadian Loch Ness monster which has been sighted from time to time in Okanagan Lake in British Columbia. It was just sighted and briefly captured on video the other day.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4442421/did-a-kelowna-man-capture-ogopogo-on-video 

Could this be a foreshadowing??? Nessie sighted in Canadian waters so recently?

It felt the presence of an icy Nessie in Canada. That's the only logical explanation!