General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, vanadiezz said:

@Sammie @fyere0 y'all can relate to the bouncing and 'eat me' reference, but I bet you cannot relate to the butt spin!  :LOL:

Seeing him playing with a fan during gala practice made me want him to do a Seimei EX with fan though. 

Isn’t the butt spin apart of Jun hwan peanut butter and jelly ex? Wasn’t Yuzu imitating him? 

:68468287: 

11 hours ago, Sammie said:

I wasn’t a fan then so I never saw this pic. Everyone look so cute.  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

This is like the first time I've seen Yuzu go out in a private dinner with skaters. Maybe because they're all Japanese that he doesn't feel burdened to hang out with them because of language barrier? I would love to see yuzu take a dinner photo with Javi or Plu or Johnny one day :winky:

8 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

This is like the first time I've seen Yuzu go out in a private dinner with skaters. Maybe because they're all Japanese that he doesn't feel burdened to hang out with them because of language barrier? I would love to see yuzu take a dinner photo with Javi or Plu or Johnny one day :winky:

Well, considering there are six meal trays and seven people in the picture, I wonder who was not originally part of the group and just popped in to take a picture.

25 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

Eh? I don't recall Jun Hwan doing butt spin during his EX. I only remember him lying on the ice at the end. 

He was spinning on his butt/back with his feet up like how Yuzu did it in the video. It’s in the end of his ex. but Yuzu didn’t put his head down.  :68468287:

50 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

The photo was posted on Kazuki Tomono's Instagram on Dec. 28, 2015 after MOI (Medalists on Ice) show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_1pVHzi4HX/

29 minutes ago, river said:

When was this? My google skills aren't strong enough to track it down... :1:

re: Boyang flying into the boards... here you go!   Misha's IG video of Boyang on the boards

I might've worded it a bit weird since I was a bit preoccupied with some group work

I believe it's at an Olympic Gala practice and he's pretending to punch himself in the face or something? It was just a picture but it stuck with me for some reason. I can try to find it but I'm honestly not sure what to search for :waffle:

Also thank you for the Boyang video!! I love these boys so much they're so much fun to watch ahaha :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

48 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

Does anyone have any other photos of Yuzu interacting with skaters before the Olympic closing ceremony other than Boyang and Zhenya?

I really like seeing Yuzu interacting with skaters from other countries.  

This may or may not count... Yuzu taking a pic with a short track skater (who happens to be an Oly champ too) :D

893338ably1fosy0r1854j20qo1bfjx7.jpg