General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, ruruzest said:

I love this artist fan! So beautiful art in many different styles !

This is slightly off topic here but I love Monjiro's (this artist's) jump babies - the artist calls them "式神ず" (式神 is  deity that Onmiyoji/陰陽師 summon to make them carry out various tasks) The translation/caption from Echo Cheng is slightly different to the original.

Left one: 「マリカーは1日1時間」means Mario Cart (playing time) is one hour per day. Yuzu's telling them not to spend too much time playing games:68468287:

Right one: 「奥の手!切り札!かくし玉!伝家の宝刀!」more or less these mean 'secret weapon/killer technique/final blow'  Yuzu's telling flip & lutz to stay behind but he is not saying he doesn't need them but rather keeping them safe until they are needed. But having said that, Yuzu's asking them at the end 「わっわかった??!」"D..did you understand??!" so he stammered the word and it could mean he's hiding his true intention... :animated-smileys-character-083:

This artist is so good with her drawings and some stuff she comes up is very clever!!  I love her little 式神ず! They are so cute!!

11 часов назад, Rainbow сказал:

I believe this is the top 10 ranking.

https://televi.tokyo/rikukaikurussia180901

10. Komaki Kurihara 栗原小巻 15 votes - actress who starred in Russia-Japan co-produced movie.

9. Yuzuru Hanyu 羽生結弦 17 votes - He has 15,000+ fan club members in Russia

8. Hideo Kojima 小島秀夫18 votes – game creator

7. Kobo Abe 安部公房 20 votes – Novelist. “The Woman in the Dunes” is very popular in Russia

6. Takashi Murakami 村上隆 24 votes – contemporary artist

5. Naoko Takeuchi 武内直子28 votes – manga artist, creator of Sailor Moon

4. Keisuke Hona 本田圭佑 37 votes – Pro soccer player who once played for a Russian Team

3. Takeshi Kitano 北野武 44 votes – Movie director. In 2008, at the 30th Moscow International Film Festival,  was given the Lifetime Achievement Award.[

2 Haruki Murakami 村上春樹 101 votes – Novelist. 26 of his works have been translated into Russian

1 Hayao Miyazaki 宮崎駿 122 votes – anime creator/director/producer. Among his works “The Wind Rises”is the most popular in Russia.

I agree that among general public top-3 is the most known, but others... I hear about them the first time :68468287: (even if I  know  Sailor Moon since childhood I don't remember any manga/anime creators name)