General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I honestly do not care one whit if they gush about someone else. It's something that happens all the time, especially when it comes to national bias.

It is the other that bugs me and tbh, the worst for me had always been that they started that inconsistency story when he was coming back post-Boston but never once mentioned how injured he had been. Heck, during CoR 2017, NBC mentioned how Yuzuru had had knee trouble before and how that might have affected him. Meh. Of course, everything else too.

It’s not just Yuzuru.  I can’t remember which competition it was, but BESP were waffling on about Han Yan, and how he’d gone off the boil and what a shame he wasn’t fulfilling the promise of his earlier seasons blah blah blah and I wanted a hotline to the commentary box to remind them that he’d just come back from surgery on his shoulder - a tiny bit of internet research would have given them that information.  I think it was the same time that they were blithering on about Shoma ‘possibly’ being injured.

23 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

On a different note, looking how both Jason and Gabby have had a major look change, what if the whole of TCC joined them? 

Is that why Zu is postponing media day? Dun dun dun :68468287:

The Russian forum about Zhenya is joking Zhenya will show up with her hair cut and dyed and Yuzu shaven clean...

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

The Russian forum about Zhenya is joking Zhenya will show up with a hair cut and dyed and Yuzu shaven clean...

:68468287:

But actually Zhenya and a pixie cut might look good. I now suddenly want to see it.

A bald Yuzuru ... perhaps because he knows he'll end up costing Brian all his hair this season? Wild. 

@Sombreuil Blond with a perm? :D

5 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

:68468287:

But actually Zhenya and a pixie cut might look good. I now suddenly want to see it.

A bald Yuzuru ... perhaps because he knows he'll end up costing Brian all his hair this season? Wild. 

@Sombreuil Blond with a perm? :D

He could go in the opposite direction and grow a pigtail perhaps? Lol 

33 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

On a different note, looking how both Jason and Gabby have had a major look change, what if the whole of TCC joined them? 

Is that why Zu is postponing media day? Dun dun dun :68468287:

Unbeknownst to us, today is Snip Snip Day @ TCC

:POOH: