General Yuzuru Chat

Another photo posted by Shingo Nishiyama. It seems like Shion Kamata visited TCC with Shingo's former coach Yutaka Higuchi, a long time friend of Brian and David and the person who supported Yuzu when he moved to TCC.

3 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

I can't hear what he says (my pc's audio is terrible) but I guess that people are chuckling at his reply because he was evidently very vague like not wanting to reveal too much? 

Btw, Nomura Mansai is the ultimate uncle and I have feelings for him. I think he's one of the few who might be considered from Hanyu's Planet as well, in terms of Artistic accomplishment and genius mind. 

Good sighting training, that photo. My initial reaction was like "huh, off topic?" Then next thought: "oh, I'm supposed to find Yuzu here". To be honest if that photo wasn't posted here, I wouldn't have 100% confidence that it's him. 

Nomura Mansai has such a big name to live up to (his father is a national treasure or something). I can't imagine the stress. Does well, that uncle. And yep, I feel like he's a big fan of Zu. 

19 時間前, KatjaTheraさんが言いました:

I'm probably part of a minimal minority, but I absolutely cannot stand Perfume... I mourn every time they end up playing before artists I like in music shows and I have to suffer through them. But they are very popular, both in Japan and overseas, it seems, so it wouldn't surprise me... I'm all for rock bands, but mainstream rock in Japan isn't really all that... rock lol Not by my tastes at least.

I'm not an enthusiast of their music by any means, from what little I've heard of it, but image-wise, I think they present a more mature and maybe sophisticated front than the usual teenage idol groups and they are leggy, like kpop idols. And they are not afraid to show them off. I think they're actually a major selling point of these ladies, in fact. xP

19 時間前, Forcefieldさんが言いました:

RE: Yuzu and 24H

I'm betting if he's going to make an appearance it's planned months in advance, or at least plenty of weeks. Since for last year he had the video call in advance, and in the other years he did something behind the scenes as well. Maybe he'll surprise us this year with something totally different since all of his appearances so far had something new. Like, he's going to skate with some skaters that inspired him, or younger skaters who are inspired by him. Like a mini ciontu.

Lol. Maybe it'll turn out to be a pre-recorded thing he did at ciontu itself. He'd have turned in his summer homework like whoa! 4 months early! >_< So much for leaving it for the last minute.

12 時間前, Sammieさんが言いました:

I have seen pics and clips but never seen the whole thing. Yuzu makes a really cute pirate :10636614:

It's so weird to see him wave around a tankard tho. Pirate or not, he's way below the drinking age then. He looked more like he should be swabbing decks so a deck brush would've made him look more convincing. >_<

8 時間前, monchanさんが言いました:

yay!

I didn't understand what everyone was talking about until I realized there's a spot shaped like a person where all light seemed to be getting absorbed...

10 hours ago, monchan said:

yay!

2 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I didn't understand what everyone was talking about until I realized there's a spot shaped like a person where all light seemed to be getting absorbed...

You mean a black hole? I thought Yuzu beams the brightest light of all...or maybe the figure in the pic is his evil twin...:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

4 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

You mean a black hole? I thought Yuzu beams the brightest light of all...or maybe the figure in the pic is his evil twin...:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

1024px-M87_jet.jpgRelativistic jets are beams of ionised matter accelerated close to the speed of light. Most have been observationally associated with central black holes of some active galaxies, radio galaxies or quasars, and also by galactic stellar black holes, neutron stars or pulsars. Beam lengths may extend between several thousand, hundreds of thousands or millions of parsecs.

:kitty:theory of "Yuzu is a black hole" still stands...