General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

Predicting the correct men's top three at Worlds was a piece of cake compared to this. Did anyone see Russia GP coming and a Chopin 3.0 SP on top of that? Crazy, crazy day. *shakes head and wanders off to dream about an impossible trip to Moscow* <--- actually impossible, I already have too many other plans for the autumn, sigh.

Not going to lie, I saw Rostelecom coming. Yuzuru likes skating in Russia and I'm sure he knows that a lot of Russian fans want to see him.

Ballade no.1 3.0 I didn't see coming, but at the same time I'm not too surprised either.

1 minute ago, Princess Murasaki said:

Come on, guys. Just chill.

I have a mixed feeling about recycling Chopin as well but I think it's smart to play safe since it's an Olympic season. I trust Yuzu and his team. 

:snpeace:

I was OK if he reused it for second times  but... Three times? I don't know how to feel... :dpooh:

*sigh* 

.....Ok, I love chopin. Bring it on yuzu! With 4Lz! 

I'm so behind with updates because of work gosh. But seeing this, I'm totally fine with him reusing Chopin. It was a beautiful program and I will gladly watch it for another season. 

(Did anyone mention that because he isn't going to Skate Canada he'll have to continue after the Olympics?? No way he can "leave" without that SC gold :biggrin:)

Still holding out hope he won't recycle Seimei. But I will say that last season I regretted that the widest audience didn't get to see the Chopin/Seimei combo at its best. It was obviously Olympic-worthy.

I'm not questioning the gold medal strategy. But I'm realizing that even though I want him to win, the gold medal isn't the most important thing to me. I was hoping to be inspired by great new programs. The Olympic season is indeed completely uninspired for everyone :smiley-sad058: It's like buying one of those "best of" CD compilations at the Starbucks checkout.

1 hour ago, Yuazz said:

I was OK if he reused it for second times  but... Three times? I don't know how to feel... :dpooh:

*sigh* 

.....Ok, I love chopin. Bring it on yuzu! With 4Lz! 

He has no choice though since LGC is unlikely to repeat and I think he does not want to risk doing a new program as well since it seems like he will upgrade his tech.

Let's stay positive! :)

Am I the only one who pretty much chill about all of this? 

Cause I saw that in my dream a long while before Yuzuru came back to Japan... I honestly didn't expect my dreams to become true but yeah... his programs will be amazing and will remain for the whole world, even non-FS fans to remember and praise as the best of the best.

And he will be fine at Olympic. 

I'm reading all your post guys and all the rumours and I still can't - make it won't -  belive  that he will recycle SEMEI, too ... This is not Yuzu ... I hope he will come up with a stunning new LP (even if is a warhorse like Swan Lake or whatever) ... But not two recycled programs in the same time ... :confused0036: