General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, Msyloves said:

Does anyone know who this guy Yuzu had to just embrace and receive congratulations from while he made the Olympics media manager wait. I love it that he really took time for Tats and this person :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

Hide contents

G47sSO0.jpg

It's from here  starts at 44:25

I think it's Philippe Candeloro

About Yuzu’s training environment:

From what I’ve read up till now, I think it’s almost certain that Jin will not go to TCC in this season (at least this season).

Frankly, I’ll be very happy if that happens.

In my opinion, Jin joining TCC will definitely adversely affect Yuzu’s training environment and it brings no good to Yuzu.

Some people (not only the athlete) will benefit from it.

Of course, Yuzu is Yuzu, especially after winning his second Olympic gold, he can make himself not to be affected whatever changes in his training environment.

27 minutes ago, Leanna A said:

About Yuzu’s training environment:

From what I’ve read up till now, I think it’s almost certain that Jin will not go to TCC in this season (at least this season).

Frankly, I’ll be very happy if that happens.

In my opinion, Jin joining TCC will definitely adversely affect Yuzu’s training environment and it brings no good to Yuzu.

Some people (not only the athlete) will benefit from it.

Of course, Yuzu is Yuzu, especially after winning his second Olympic gold, he can make himself not to be affected whatever changes in his training environment.

Why? It's not like they'd spend a lot of training sessions together or Yuzu needs Orser 24/7 with him.

1 minute ago, Leanna A said:

Fellow Satellite, I’m sure NO ONE thinks so… even in dreams! :Poohgaveup:

I think we better stop making any assumption of "if Boyang goes to TCC" or "if Boyang doesn't go to TCC"

the last time we discuss it there are many differing opinions.

I like Boyang, but like you, I was afraid that if he were to train with Yuzu, it won't benefit Yuzu.

So let's just end this Boyang discussion and just wait and see.

一小時前, xeyra說:

Why? It's not like they'd spend a lot of training sessions together.

Actually, it’s the first time I talk about THAT issue here though it’s a VERY hot topic.

For the disadvantages, many figure skating fans or Yuzu’s fans have talked a lot in different forums in different cities,

most of my opinions are very similar to theirs so I don’t wanna repeat them here as they are ‘not happy/positive stuff’.

If it’s a debate topic, we can think of many PROS and CONS.

But in REALITY, I’m serious that THAT brings NO good (but harm) to Yuzu. 

3 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

I can't stop repeating Haru yo Koi of Kobe, Niigata and Shizuoka :68556365:

Has this kind of comparison been posted already?

Kiyozuka-san, the pianist, says it is 30 seconds longer in Shizuoka than Kobe.

Left:  Kobe     Right:  Shizuoka

Can I please make a request?

Do we already have all of the Haru yo koi's versions published one after the other? I would love to watch them cronologically, but I am a bit confused as to how many are available and how many are yet to come. I think I've seen 3 versions so far. 

8 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Ah, I see. Yes, it kind of reminded me of my own first reaction to beer when I tried it as a teenager (yuck!! *takes a few more sips* definitely yuck! wait my fingertips feel funny, what is this! - my great adventure in underage beer drinking), that's why I remembered the not liking part, though I might be misremembering, too. 

An elite athlete has plenty of reasons to not try it again and develop a taste for it. :laughing: 

Yeah, honestly I feel like it's more likely that Yuzu says he is allergic to alcohol because that's just the easiest way to express that you really don't want to drink. Like you said, top level athletes have a lot of good reasons to not drink, but even still there might be the occasional pressure to drink at events etc. in which case it's easiest to just say you're allergic.

It might also be that he has the alcohol flush reaction, but that's not actually an allergy (it's pretty common in East Asia yet people in this region are also some of the hardest drinkers in the world, esp. South Korea, so clearly that doesn't stop most people..). Anyway I think having a serious alcohol allergy is a very rare condition, so it's much more likely that Yuzu just wants an easy way to get out of drinking, which is completely understandable. Especially in Japan, declining any food/drink that is offered in a social setting can be considered rude so invented allergies are an easy "polite" excuse. I sometimes say I'm allergic to meat because I don't want to explain in length that I'm a vegetarian. Ofc this is just speculation, maybe he really is allergic to alcohol. Anyway when you get down to it, the state of intoxication is a form of self-imposed impairment of the nervous system, so in a way it's literally poison to the human body..