General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Okay, now I'm sure this guy lurks, I said almost exactly that about H&L a couple days ago. In which case: Hi Jack! More intense, competition-mode Yuzu in the Today's Yuzu feature please. Show us his inner dragon...:)

We suspected a lot of people lurking here. at one point we suspected Yuzu of potentially lurking. >_>

Supposedly Michelle Kwan used to post stuff in her own fan forum, Yuzu won't troll us that badly will he? It's not that hard to imitate a normal hanyu fan, all he needs to do is avoid the technical posts and sections of the forum where he can't resist using Shu-Paa and su-ton to describe jump technique.

12 minutes ago, Xen said:

We suspected a lot of people lurking here. at one point we suspected Yuzu of potentially lurking. >_>

Supposedly Michelle Kwan used to post stuff in her own fan forum, Yuzu won't troll us that badly will he? It's not that hard to imitate a normal hanyu fan, all he needs to do is avoid the technical posts and sections of the forum where he can't resist using Shu-Paa and su-ton to describe jump technique.

You yourself can be Yuzu in disguise.  :rofl:

25 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yes, but on the ice, he's playing a character, depending on the program. If he did a tango (or any other Latin dance) , he'd act the part and the sexy would suddenly be there. Some people are just naturals like that.

Hope he read this forum and let us see him doing tango then. :10814716:

9 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

Yuzu talked us into that, he's kinda the boss and we pretty much will do whatever he asks

I'm wheezing:rofl:whole skating world is whipped by one fluffy boy

Amazing he hasn't puppy-eyed Scott into lifting him yet. 

the reason why I'd love to see Yuzuru go for a tango, latin or flamenco is because I have hard time imaging him pulling it off and at the same time I'm sure he could, I just don't know how, and I wanna see that because I suspect his how would leave everyone like :jaw:

tho with the short dance for next season it might not sound as fresh LOL

The thing I really don't see him doing is go for a character like Javi's...playful, even comic... tbh I don't even want him to try that. While some skaters can pull it off, even excel at that, it's still not my favourite type of skating program (also because it usually involves a lot of posing and exaggerate mimic that most times than not they feel too cheesy to me, or forced). Latin instead, it's a challenge I'd like to see Yuzuru tackle.

30 minutes ago, Sammie said:

we all knew Yuzu was behind the axels. Here is solid proof :68468287:

:laughing:

I love the Overlord of Axel bossing other skaters around into doing what he wants

or maybe all he needs to do this :pouty: but I guess with someone like Scott a firm challenge :hachimaki: might have worked better:laughing:

10 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

the reason why I'd love to see Yuzuru go for a tango, latin or flamenco is because I have hard time imaging him pulling it off and at the same time I'm sure he could, I just don't know how, and I wanna see that because I suspect his how would leave everyone like :jaw:

tho with the short dance for next season it might not sound as fresh LOL

The thing I really don't see him doing is go for a character like Javi's...playful, even comic... tbh I don't even want him to try that. While some skaters can pull it off, even excel at that, it's still not my favourite type of skating program (also because it usually involves a lot of posing and exaggerate mimic that most times than not they feel too cheesy to me, or forced). Latin instead, it's a challenge I'd like to see Yuzuru tackle.

:laughing:

I love the Overlord of Axel bossing other skaters around into doing what he wants

or maybe all he needs to do is :pouty: but I guess with someone like Scott a polite challenge might have worked better:laughing:

If Yuzu ever does do something playful and comic, I imagine he'd mystify everyone by doing a completely Yuzu-fied version that is wonderfully different from his predecessors but as good (because of his aura and switching on and off of his external/internal projection). He has the meme faces down at least to make it legendary. And the wiggle finger. :9:

Just now, Forcefield said:

If Yuzu ever does do something playful and comic, I imagine he'd mystify everyone by doing a completely Yuzu-fied version that is wonderfully different from his predecessors but as good (because of his aura and switching on and off of his external/internal projection). He has the meme faces down at least to make it legendary. And the wiggle finger. :9:

LOL meme faces are wonderful because they are spontaneous...Yuzu has such a mobile face... I can see him playing sassy and naughty, but comic on purpose... even his comic dynamics with Nobu aren't really what he'd need for, idk, a Chaplin. I admit I'd be more surprised by Yuzu doing comic than by him going for any latin/hiphop/Bublè/whatever. It would be interesting for sure. But until the day will come, I'll keep my doubts :P

tho now I think about that, he could probably pull off a good Jack Sparrow...kinda want to see that... he played the pirate in an ice show once and it was funny, tho it was a group number, so maybe Yuzu could really prove me wrong... tho for example, I can't see him playing fake dork like Bruno Massot in S/M Cinderella EX or Javi's and Luca Lanotte's Chaplin (despite Yuzu being a real life dork:biggrin:)

5 hours ago, Bilge said:

“Just the mere mention of that stunning show of athleticism and artistry can still bring Hanyu supporters to tears.” indeed.

”Helsinki will surely bring back fond memories for both Hanyu and his fans, as it was the site of perhaps his finest performance ever and what many believe was the greatest single skate in history.” Now i know the poll was not just out of curiosity but to confirm if what he think/saw was right. I love this man.

Helsinki, a god blessed city!

The talk about Yuzu trying tango or maybe something playful/comic (like Javi) makes me wonder if we're missing something else, like some form of Japanese entertainment/dance/music that can be translated to the ice (since Yuzu says he wants to try more Japanese).

I don't know what Seimei is considered as, but I found the sharp moves and hit on the beats different from the usual.

6 hours ago, Anzi said:

Maybe because of the angle, but I also think he kinda lost weight.

He looks more slender in my eyes, too. In one of Yuzu's interviews he said his body fat normally reduces to 4% during ice shows. He feels 5% is optimal for jumps.