General Yuzuru Chat

27 minutes ago, Xen said:

Slightly older, but also male. The universe is semi-broken. 

Hide contents

rYvjOBt.jpg

Maybe it's just because there are 2 extra cute girls next to him, the program used that as a benchmark and decided he must be male. But I think usually when we take photos of Yuzu from instagram, where he's also in training gear, the system throws up male more often. Also, off-season Yuzu tends to be IDed as male, but competition form Yuzu is...female. Talk about irony. 

Hmm...not really. I think his face tends to look this way right after he finishes a series of shows. 

On twitter I've seen with that photo Yuzu was male and 22 😱

(Sorry I can't find the tweet anymore)

So where's the truth? :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

And what is it with all this non-cryptid content????? He keeps spoiling us:13877886:

2 hours ago, Tsubakindy said:

Black lace + Open Back + LGC hair = Recipe for fanyu sweet death:dpooh:

Cmon Zuzu, make the dream come true:10742290:

These type of comments always make me think they are directed at lurker Zu!!!!!!:winky:.....c'mon Zu.... kill us all!! :notamused:

34 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Comparison between Haru yo koi in Kobe and Shizuoka after Shinya Kiyotsuka's comment on how the program has been brushed up and become 30 seconds longer than the first version.

The piano got more languid and soft, less frantic, which is a nice change since there were a few parts early on where I felt the choreography wasn't enough to keep up with the music but that isn't as noticeable with the later iterations.

5 hours ago, wingman said:

Omg Jack... how long is he intending to do this Today's Yuzu thing?

I am sure he lurks here.

Hahahahaha! I also noticed this novice franatic Yuzu's fan boy. I bet he is already toxic and surrendered himself to Yuzu's charisma.

8 hours ago, vanadiezz said:

His Vertigo program at Nebelhorn Trophy.

PS: I might be fuzzy about what he actually did back then though, am not able to confirm it (rewatch the video) right now. 

PPS: Some people do have complaint with his underage status back then and his 'sexy' programs such as Vertigo and Hello, I love you, but hope this post will not spark another controversy.

PPPS: The boy himself has claimed that he does not think he is sexy (which for me is necessary if he want to pull off tango), that is why I remembered those programs when we discussed about his potential tango program.

Yes, but on the ice, he's playing a character, depending on the program. If he did a tango (or any other Latin dance) , he'd act the part and the sexy would suddenly be there. Some people are just naturals like that.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

“Just the mere mention of that stunning show of athleticism and artistry can still bring Hanyu supporters to tears.” indeed.

”Helsinki will surely bring back fond memories for both Hanyu and his fans, as it was the site of perhaps his finest performance ever and what many believe was the greatest single skate in history.” Now i know the poll was not just out of curiosity but to confirm if what he think/saw was right. I love this man.

3 minutes ago, Bilge said:

“Just the mere mention of that stunning show of athleticism and artistry can still bring Hanyu supporters to tears.” indeed.

”Helsinki will surely bring back fond memories for both Hanyu and his fans, as it was the site of perhaps his finest performance ever and what many believe was the greatest single skate in history.” Now i know the poll was not just out of curiosity but to confirm if what he think/saw was right. I love this man.

Okay, now I'm sure this guy lurks, I said almost exactly that about H&L a couple days ago. In which case: Hi Jack! More intense, competition-mode Yuzu in the Today's Yuzu feature please. Show us his inner dragon...:)