General Yuzuru Chat

We'll have shows, and it's always a joy to see Yuzu perform,  but those are old news, that we already saw, he will be lost in his Toronto cave for almost 2 months ... but, yes, the shows - heroes and future - I can't wait to see it - :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:and the predictions about his music and his costumes will have to do in the meantime ... :girlsigh:

I must not be greedy... omg, I'm a bad Fanyu :tumblr_inline_mnvwrg4ssV1qz4rgp: lol

16 minutes ago, robin said:

I’m already looking forward to what levels of crazy this (lighthearted, for once?) drought will get us :68556365:

I hope it’s light-hearted, but I’ve learnt to be sober all the time with this boy...

1 hour ago, Fay said:

I hope it’s light-hearted, but I’ve learnt to be sober all the time with this boy...

Well, I think no fan who has been with Yuzu for more than a season can ever truly relax anymore... last season broke me 

56 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Robin, your profile pic omg :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: *could watch forever* 

I knowwwwww I keep on staring at it and it’s making me all fuzzy in my head :14066882:

I made a little thing to recap Yuzuru's visit to Naraha. I put links to the news snippets, included references to other times he's visited or done projects for the areas, and try to explain the significance behind his visit here. http://lazuliblade.tumblr.com/post/175536700513/yuzurus-visit-to-naraha-fukushima-732018
I was really touched by reading about his visit after a packed off-season, and just wanted to spread the love for this amazing man. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

hace 9 minutos , lazuliblade said:

I made a little thing to recap Yuzuru's visit to Naraha. I put links to the news snippets, included references to other times he's visited or done projects for the areas, and try to explain the significance behind his visit here. http://lazuliblade.tumblr.com/post/175536700513/yuzurus-visit-to-naraha-fukushima-732018
I was really touched by reading about his visit after a packed off-season, and just wanted to spread the love for this amazing man. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

You are so amazing! Thanks a lot!!!!

:thanks::tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

So, the real off season dawns upon us, and with it, our second season in this great community is getting closer:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:.

To make space for the new season, all threads from the 2017-2018 season have been archived here:

https://planethanyu.com/forum/37-2017-2018-season/

The forum is locked so you can't post on the threads anymore (necromancy is bad:hexer:) but you can relive all the craziness of past season's competitions and streaming parties:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

@robin made a handy index for the events, and it's up to date! So if you're having trouble finding something, you can look through it:

Let the off season begin!!!!:darklordyuzu:

On 7/3/2018 at 1:18 PM, Danibellerika said:

Thanks for these links. I didn't realise it's the whole event and ended up watching it (again) for the whole 4 hours last night :13877886:

I still remember when I watched the oly live streaming, I was nervous wreck. Sitting in front of my laptop and praying as I watched Yuzu skated his SP. It was like a dream. I screamed when he finished and was shaking with excitement. I was so happy to see Yuzu skating again after the months of total black out. I will never forget about this day. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I've  watched the program about Tanaka san (one of the photographer uncles). It was quite interesting to know his insight as a sports photographer. Not sure if someone is going to do translations but you can see his pick of the best shots of Yuzu and other skaters and some of them are amazing. Tanaka san said someday he would like to have a photo exhibition using the photos that he thinks the best shot of various skaters. The best shot in terms of capturing the expression that he thinks it's the best or the expression he likes. Because of the photographers who captures the moments that are otherwise disappears as we watch, we get to enjoy the amazing moments long after it's happened. He also said he wants to be like an uncle who is close enough but not too close to keep some distance with the skaters in order to take good photographs. I wish I could translate the whole program but I haven't got the time or the skill so have to leave it to someone with more suitable skill to undertake the task (hopefully...).