General Yuzuru Chat

28 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Ummm...I've repeated again and again and Shinya's pronouciation at that point is not very clear and very short sound almost like Yuz instead of Yuzu to me. And the question still remains, why 'chan' not 'kun'? I've heard very old ones call everyone with 'chan' but Shinya is not that old so that leaves me with what kind of interaction these two have?? Interesting:D

Maybe he's been acting all cute to ask Shinya to go to his competitions to play live for the gala :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Shinya said Yuzu took part in arranging this version of Haru yo, Koi with him :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:  I think from this we can be pretty sure the program is here to stay for the season since Yuzu put in extra attention to its detail. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Actually he called Yuzu Yuzu-chan twice before the final thank you part, so I'm pretty sure he intended to say Yuzu-chan but probably said it too quickly that it sounded like Yu-chan. :) (Actually it sounds like Yuz-chan to me too)

with the announcement that came today + Tessa and Scott SBS 1A with Yuzuru, I had a funny thought:

If the Overlord tells you to do SE-3A sandwich, you do that (Mura)

If he tells you ‘Jump!’, you jump (Nobu, Mai, possibly other bullied skaters, now Tessa&Scott!!!)

If he tells you ‘skaters reach their prime after they're 30’, you un-retire ASAP (Daisuke)

the Overlord has spoken :darklordyuzu:

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

he's too powerful :bow:

3 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

with the announcement that came today + Tessa and Scott SBS 1A with Yuzuru, I had a funny thought:

If the Overlord tells you to do SE-3A sandwich, you do that (Mura)

If he tells you ‘Jump!’, you jump (Nobu, Mai, possibly other bullied skaters, now Tessa&Scott!!!)

If he tells you ‘skaters reach their prime after they're 30’, you un-retire ASAP (Daisuke)

the Overlord has spoken :darklordyuzu:

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

he's too powerful :bow:

Your wish is my command *-*

50 minutes ago, Carmen14 said:

Aguien podria decirme que es lo que griata Yuzuru cuando sale da la arena. Solo escucho gracias pero el resto no lo entiendo.

Él dice que va a hacer mejor durante la próxima temporada también. 

来シーズンも頑張ります!(raishizun mo ganbarimasu) - I'll do my best next season, too.

7 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Ummm...I've repeated again and again and Shinya's pronouciation at that point is not very clear and very short sound almost like Yuz instead of Yuzu to me. And the question still remains, why 'chan' not 'kun'? I've heard very old ones call everyone with 'chan' but Shinya is not that old so that leaves me with what kind of interaction these two have?? Interesting:D

To me, native speaker of Japanese, Shinya's last Yuzu chan is quick but still sounded as Yuzu chan with very short "zu"

The difference between chan and kun:

https://www.sljfaq.org/afaq/titles.html

As Shinya became closer to Yuzu during the practice session, he might have started calling him affectionately "Yuzu chan."

crossposting from the FaOI Shizuoka thread

a snippet of FaOI was scheduled in Get Sports, this is Lorando Muffin's cut with new scenes only and Yuzuru's performance

6 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

I haven't seen this posted yet:

a few backstage scenes + Haru yo koi:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

many thanks to the uploader! Always so fast!:bow:

ETA: I teared up again watching Haru Yo Koi :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: