General Yuzuru Chat

20 hours ago, Fay said:

No. No. No. NO!!! You don’t paint Yuzuru Hanyu in such bleak colours - the man is a vibrant butterfly! 

I think it is a good representation of Yuzu during the Olympics. 

Analysis:The dirt and smudge on his face represents the injury holding him down. The background represents others, like the media, who may distract him.  He concentrates on the yellow light shining down on him from the left.This is the draw  Chopin, which will lead his battered body to victory. 

The painting is messy. It is hard to pick out Yuzu, the background, and light. This is most likely on purpose. It shows the how hard it was for Yuzu to concentrate on his performance in the midst of the various distractions, whether it be due to himself, his injury, or others. 

Some of Hanyu's jumps are returning and he's been doing his signature moves. Has he done a Biellmann on this FAOI tour yet? I don't remember seeing it (I don't remember much about Dory tbh :tongueyuzu:).

Do you think it'll be coming back and he's just decided to rest it during the off season?

Edit: I think I'm just being a worrywart for nothing. I don't think he did it either during Faoi last year. :P 

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Some of Hanyu's jumps are returning and he's been doing his signature moves. Has he done a Biellmann on this FAOI tour yet? I don't remember seeing it (I don't remember much about Dory tbh :tongueyuzu:).

I don’t think he did in FAOI but he did do it in CIONTU. 

7 hours ago, Huiqi said:

The music here is not completely in sync with his hydroblade though. 

This one is in sync: 

Ok. Seeing it this in sync, I guess.... I do love it :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

ETA: Here's the full one on Youtube, equally in sync with better sound quality.

1 hour ago, VyVy99 said:

Ok. Seeing it this in sync, I guess.... I do love it :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Watching it first thing in the morning be like mood medicine right there

2 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

Not equally in sync because his movements precede the music by a fraction of a second (watch the pianist :68468287:), but yeah, this has better sound quality.

I love the new EX, 春よ、来い !!!

I know it can always be improved, but I am just basking at its current beauty.

I am sure I'll miss it when (if) he does tweak around it a bit.

Also, this just makes me realise that the reveal of any new program, competitive even more so, will be insufferable just as it always was. One season of Zu recycling has blinded me to that. I am gonna go back to lurking-and-skipping-posts once the moment arrived.