General Yuzuru Chat

My husband wears a tie every day of his working life - but he still gets the length wrong when he's going to a wedding/funeral (about the only times he wears them outside work) - I think the everyday ties get creased into a certain shape which the 'best' ones don't.  Don't get me started on bow ties - whole other nightmare.

3 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Sorry to cross post my own but this is something I've posted on Guess the New Program thread:

I don't really care much about music choice now but I must see Yuzu with slick back hair like when LGC (so we can see his forehead) also wearing shirt & tie. Today I have seen some signs so the universe must materialise this pretty sooooooon!!!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Few of us may die of massive nose bleed but hey, if I can see Yuzu wearing tie with hair pushed back, I'm sure I can die happily going to heaven!

So BRING IT ON!!

YAS. His forehead is so pretty, and his whole face is revealed like the center of all the light forces of da world *dun dun dun*

2 hours ago, ruruzest said:

That’s the term ! My English fails me in expressing my feeling  !:headdesk:

the struggle is real ! Yuzu s true nemesis !

I really like the way his back shows, wearing a tie like a real gentleman :67638860: when actually he's just screwing it up like a real Yuzu :10814716:

5 hours ago, Forcefield said:

Petition for Yuzu to wear a tie for his costume in either his next FS/SP/EX so he can do that tie tugging move from Singx3 that I like so much and also we can watch him struggle with it all season.

:muahaha:

Some people just want to watch the world burn.... :darklordyuzu:

3 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

maybe his mom tied it for him when he was in school:winky:

Lol I tried my school tie exactly once a year. And then didn't untie ever. Just loosened it enough to take it off, then slipped it on the next day. Oh wait. I didn't even tie my tie. My brother did it for me! :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:

15 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Some people just want to watch the world burn.... :darklordyuzu:

Lol I tried my school tie exactly once a year. And then didn't untie ever. Just loosened it enough to take it off, then slipped it on the next day. Oh wait. I didn't even tie my tie. My brother did it for me! :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:

My dad does be same thing. He rarely goes to parties and stuff. But he has a few ties just like that. I had to tie my brother tie for his graduation the other day, using YouTube tutorials.  :LOL:

3 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

My husband wears a tie every day of his working life - but he still gets the length wrong when he's going to a wedding/funeral (about the only times he wears them outside work) - I think the everyday ties get creased into a certain shape which the 'best' ones don't.  Don't get me started on bow ties - whole other nightmare.

Maybe he just loosens his work ties and slips them over his head so that it's just a matter of slipping it back on and pulling on the narrow end to tighten it when he puts it back on – never undoing the knot once he has the right length. Always a good trick.

4 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Maybe he just loosens his work ties and slips them over his head so that it's just a matter of slipping it back on and pulling on the narrow end to tighten it when he puts it back on – never undoing the knot once he has the right length. Always a good trick.

Nope - been watching him for more years than I care to remember - muscle memory in the fingers even when half asleep and creases in the ties - until they wear out along the creases or rip on the collar studs which is an irritation I’m sure you’re familiar with @Geo1

7 hours ago, PPOS said:

Let's give him a pass on this! He can't be good at everything!!! Plus.....he's an Athlete....only an occasional tie wearer!!! :headdesk:

Everyone has to have some faults... Yuzuru's seem to be mostly centred around formal grown-up wear.