General Yuzuru Chat

I am looking for HQ pictures of Yuzu's Lutz take-off, for drawing purposes :). I have searched  in my collection, but  I have only one  and it is too small. I remember one from CoR but can't find it anymore.

Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Javi is such a sweet person ! Very kind hearted ! Yuzu ‘s face is so soft listening to him . It is such a beautiful friendship even they don’t socialize outside of the rink . The way they root for each other , pushing each other to work harder and very supportive and genuinely cheer on each other ... very precious and great sportsmanship !

:sadPooh::tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

Not “feel like to cry” 

He did cry ! 

Thank you @kaerb for all the wonderful speed translation !

Only Javier and Yuzuru know what experiences they went through together. I think that bonds you for life—  no one else knows. They will always have an understanding. I am blessed to have friends like that, too.  :snonegai:

Yatagarasu is the Shinto Crow God, whose appearance is evidence of divine intervention. So crows probably have meaning for Yuzu. Imagine him dressed like Brandon Lee in the movie The Crow (which was based on such Asian myths of divine intervention) skating to the first song on the soundtrack with the vocals stripped out. Listen, and I think you'll feel it: 

640.jpg

25 minutes ago, Toni said:

Yatagarasu is the Shinto Crow God, whose appearance is evidence of divine intervention. So crows probably have meaning for Yuzu. Imagine him dressed like Brandon Lee in the movie The Crow (which was based on such Asian myths of divine intervention) skating to the first song on the soundtrack with the vocals stripped out. Listen, and I think you'll feel it: 

640.jpg

I don't know about a program but I love that song. The costume is sort of just an RJ1/UA hybrid so no problems there! :biggrin:

12 hours ago, Whee1000 said:

Forgive this TV ignoramus, but how does one see the upcoming ice shows on TV Asahi, and for that matter, other broadcasts? Would I have to order satellite TV? Is there a secret streaming pirated channel I could watch?  Any assistance much appreciated. お願いします。。

Im a new fan but this seems like a very productive dry season. :party2:

There are usually streaming parties here. Also, you can get a trial subscription or pay for a real subscription to FugiTV:   https://fujitv.live/fujitv