General Yuzuru Chat

38 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

sorry but is 162 considered a hobbit :1:

I'm 156 so I'm tiny then :headdesk:

I guess I'll also out myself as a fellow hobbit :13877886: 157cm :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: What's worse is I have a huge head and mammoth feet so my proportions look a little ridiculous lol. I love my heels very much <3 

So I'm a hobbit... how much taller do I need be Gandalf to wield his stuff? :think:

I'm happy that Nobu will take part in the show in any way. Nobu is one of the best in Japan when it comes to commentary on figure skating because he is a huge figure skating fan (like Yuzu :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:) so his commentary would help Yuzu to introduce all the skaters he admires to viewers including those who have become interested in Yuzu and figure skating after PyeongChang and would see the skaters for the first time.

1 hour ago, OonsieHui said:

Everyone coming out with the 150s and I'm here feeling like a colossal giant at 174.... :1:

1 hour ago, Rainna said:

Was just about to say the same... 172 here :laughing:

But I console myself with the thought of being the same height as Yuzu :pouty:

And great that Nobu will be involved in some way at least, we'll see!

So I'm somehow the tallest still? I'm 175 (or like, fluctuating between 173 and 178, don't ask me how)

Good, good, now only get stronger glasses and I will be able to see the rink even in the back rows, if I ever go.

(But god, I don't want to meet Satton I will be scared of crushing her. Good thing Yuzu also is in the 170+club...)

1 hour ago, Aotoshiro said:

So I'm somehow the tallest still? I'm 175 (or like, fluctuating between 173 and 178, don't ask me how)

Good, good, now only get stronger glasses and I will be able to see the rink even in the back rows, if I ever go.

(But god, I don't want to meet Satton I will be scared of crushing her. Good thing Yuzu also is in the 170+club...)

180 cm. :snpeace:

21 minutes ago, Sapphiresushi said:

The person might have meant "all kinds of major events" 

5 minutes ago, guitarist said:

They probably did mean major events because we all know he will never win SC :rofl:

lol 

yeah i know they mean the major events but still will it be a first i wonder