General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, micaelis said:

But back to Yuzu and impatience.  During these weeks (and even months) of relative inactivity I do think Yuzu's been busy.  We can't know for sure but he is probably already plotting his programs for the upcoming season.  Considering that he does his own music editing I have a strong feeling that the music has already been chosen and even perhaps edited.  He might also have the major structures of the programs mapped out if the music is finished (the sequence of jump passes and stuff).  Perhaps he's already in conference with choreographers.  I'm just hoping that he'll consider Misha, at least for an exhibition piece.  The one thing that one can be sure is that there is not a choreographer on the planet who will turn down a Yuzu request to do a piece for him.  Yuzu is the one skater who can make anyone's choreography look good.

I think so too. I mean why else would Yuzuru come all the way to Toronto if he is just doing stroking practices. He can do that in Japan, especially in the lead up to his own show. I know Jeffrey Buttle is currently working on Stars on Ice, but he might very well be working with Shae Lynn especially since the Long is now much shorter and it will take a lot more fine tuning to figure out how to cram all the required elements into a shorter period of time and allow choreography to accommodate Yuzu's need of being EXTRA.

1 minute ago, asiacheetah said:

Since he doesn't have makeup on, his super glowy, transparent and clear skin is ALL his. So basically, he's number 1!

I'm actually super curious about how he preps right before competitions. I know most female figure skaters do their own makeup and hair, but I have no clue about the men. I'd love love love to see Yuzu doing his hair for LGC :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Just now, dotsquare said:

I'm actually super curious about how he preps right before competitions. I know most female figure skaters do their own makeup and hair, but I have no clue about the men. I'd love love love to see Yuzu doing his hair for LGC :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

he uses a shit ton of spray :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: there's the CoR video before the medal ceremony where he's frantically spraying his hair hahahaha

On 10/23/2017 at 4:13 AM, MrPudding said:

Yuzu wanted to use hairspray so he went behind the curtains but Kikuchi-san didn't manage to close it properly :smiley-laughing021:

Found it and I can't stop laughing :LOL: Everything about it is perfect, from Kikuchi-san loling in the back to Yuzu frantically hosing down his fringe :rofl:

15 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Found it and I can't stop laughing :LOL: Everything about it is perfect, from Kikuchi-san loling in the back to Yuzu frantically hosing down his fringe :rofl:

hahahahahaha

This is too cute.

Somebody sponsors him more hair spray. All strands must be in place with all those jumps! 

8 hours ago, robin said:

New photo!! I love this so much 

eta:

Awwwww chucks he's being too kind :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:The best  way to wake up ever :tumblr_inline_np9uqivUkQ1qid2nw_75sq:

And why does he look so cute just spraying :hopelessness: