General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

GUYS UGYS GUYS GUYYYYSS

Fuji tv, channel 060 (cs asahi 1)

i read on twitter that they are showing/will show the aera shooting video againnn in case you want to watch iiittt

oh my god he looks amazingg pls watchhh

As in new footage or is it a replay?

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Can you try using keyboard arrows/enter? That’s how I usually get around it.

Yup, that's what I ended up doing too haha. Thanks for the advice though! I decided to stop watching because they were playing Shouma stuff and as much as I love Shouma, I really need to study :headdesk2:

1 minute ago, dotsquare said:

Yup, that's what I ended up doing too haha. Thanks for the advice though! I decided to stop watching because they were playing Shouma stuff and as much as I love Shouma, I really need to study :headdesk2:

i'll downlaod it hihihi don't worry

2 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

Was it the one where Kiches and I were interviewed at the beginning?  Someone also told kiches that Yuzu watches the TV Tokyo program there they documented us the whole time so it's possible he saw that one.  

I'm glad someone found this.  I was watching my fancams and I was quite amused at his expression here which they showed us on the jumbotron.  :laughing:

@Danibellerika That's so COOL! I'm so happy that they interviewed you guys - at least now Yuzu now can associate some faces to his legion to foreign fans. Your Japanese is not bad at all btw! 伝説、そう~! LOL when the TV hosts marvelled at how far you guys threw Pooh-san... :rofl: