General Yuzuru Chat

And in the comments, Jim Parsons (Sheldon from TBBT) says: "seriously - just watched his exhibition skate - EXHIBITION! - and it was chilling. his relationship to the ice, to the music... it’s simply inspirational."

Edit: Ignore the comment section otherwise; it's full of YOI shippers and the amount of Victurii being thrown in them is giving me a seizure. 

18 minutes ago, xeyra said:

And in the comments, Jim Parsons (Sheldon from TBBT) says: "seriously - just watched his exhibition skate - EXHIBITION! - and it was chilling. his relationship to the ice, to the music... it’s simply inspirational."

WOW!! (Yaaaaaaaaaaas!!)

ETA: Imma put this in the WeLoveYouYuzu thread :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

52 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Now I had this idea of TBBT having a Yuzu skating thing and Sheldon actually being moved to tears by the performance lol

But it's really cool to see even actors getting into it. And around the Olympics, Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy also tweeted about Yuzu. I accidentally stumbled upon that and it made me blink a few times lol

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

Edit: Ignore the comment section otherwise; it's full of YOI shippers and the amount of Victurii being thrown in them is giving me a seizure. 

Wow. The randoms celebrities we see commenting about Yuzu is making me so happy.  :10636614:

Spoiler

Except Leslie. She can go far away. 

49 минут назад, Sammie сказал:

Wow. The randoms celebrities we see commenting about Yuzu is making me so happy.  :10636614:

Скрыть контент

Except Leslie. She can go far away. 

Спойлер

Who is Leslie and what she's done?

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

Wow, the "Baryshnikov" of the ice! What a compliment! <3<3<3 

Yuzuru will be remembered for ages, I believe... so happy that I'm almost as old as him - I'll live my whole life in a world where Yuzuru Hanyu happily skates around the world. Revenge for not being around for Victor Hugo, Dante Alighieri, Leopardi and others :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Lilona said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Who is Leslie and what she's done?

an American comedian name Leslie Jones were doing live tweet on the olympics  and said how Yuzuru's top was clearly a girl top and why the hell he wore it etc.... (and one day prior she was like 'I LOOOVE ADAM...' the double standard here is just disgusting in my opinion but well....

7 минут назад, MrPudding сказал:

the focusness, HDness, stabilitiness,zoominess (lol my english) is amazing :laughing:

This awkward moment when you hear yourself screaming like lunatic in someone else's fancam :headdesk2::LOL:

9 минут назад, SydneyH сказал:

an American comedian name Leslie Jones were doing live tweet on the olympics  and said how Yuzuru's top was clearly a girl top and why the hell he wore it etc.... (and one day prior she was like 'I LOOOVE ADAM...' the double standard here is just disgusting in my opinion but well....

Thank you for an explanation. Double standards are so double...