General Yuzuru Chat

Mean while I have to ignore everything and no celebration because I'm in the MIDDLE of College entrance exam.... 2nd subject tomorrow :headdesk2:

How do I survive thisss :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

ETA: It would be nice to have Yuzu's brain, better at it, his keeness till end of March 

2 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

Mean while I have to ignore everything and no celebration because I'm in the MIDDLE of College entrance exam.... 2nd subject tomorrow :headdesk2:

:grouphug: We'll all keep our fingers crossed for you so you will do fine!!! 

Just now, nagini said:

As far as i understand yes. There are those fake bidders that keep raising the bar so i guess they have to double, triple check to make sure that it's all real.

They should just go contact the people who bid the really high bids and verify first before allowing them to re-place bids on it. Possibly place a portion of money in escrow first.

Wonder what is the possibility they'll take it fully offline instead.

Just now, Xen said:

They should just go contact the people who bid the really high bids and verify first before allowing them to re-place bids on it. Possibly place a portion of money in escrow first.

Wonder what is the possibility they'll take it fully offline instead.

That could be. Though it might limit the options for the international bidders. Anyway, my hope is that in the end the auction to end well and Yuzu's boots to get into good hands and all the money to be invested in what is most necessary. 

20 minutes ago, MrPudding said:
  Hide contents

Same. People around me only tolerate me because we're friends. I can't have any in depht conversation with them because the conversation will always go towards them dramatising my like for yuzu. They keep saying how i should just stalk him and date him and get his number which is totally not my interest tbh. I'm just already contempt by watching him on a rocky livestreams that can die any second... Even if i say that i just want to watch him in competitions the conversation ends up with them making my like for yuzu be put in a weird light.. hence i don't say anything about yuzu and just brushes off the topic if they bring him up. 

all i want is just a conversation that involves skating skills and competitions and scores and ocassional topic of yuzu's likes and dislikes.. smh :3:

Spoiler

Awww That sucks. It's okay, we have the Planet to do that to our hearts' content. And it means that you are a much nicer person than I am, if anybody told me anything of the sort, I'd get the crazy gleam in my eye, get @SparkleSalad's 3A video out and give them a strict and stern lesson on Yuzu appreciation. And they'd be getting off lightly with that.

21 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

ETA: It would be nice to have Yuzu's brain, better at it, his keeness till end of March 

You can do it, don't worry too much. We might not have his determination, but we can do our best. I'm sure that'll be enough. :) 

26 minutes ago, nagini said:

:grouphug: We'll all keep our fingers crossed for you so you will do fine!!! 

8 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

You can do it, don't worry too much. We might not have his determination, but we can do our best. I'm sure that'll be enough. :) 

Thanks guys :snonegai:I'll try my best. Energy hug :grouphug: