General Yuzuru Chat

So now I am watching this press thing and photo shooting after arrival: I don´t understand a word and rely on the satellites for complete translation:laughing:, but I want to share my impression how utterly bizarre and lovable this is!

They do an interview. Ok.

They send everybody out ok. Formal bow by Yuzuru <3. Ok.

They come back! :rofl:

They do some photoshooting standing. Ok.

They have to get some, but not all, chairs back:rofl:.

Something very important is happening, but it is all very complicated:rofl:.

And they are sweet enough to make it available online! :rofl:.

Love it all, will watch now the final 5 minutes wich will be gripping, I am sure:).

edit: I am sorry, most of you will have seen this hours ago, but I had to write...:)

edit nr 02: well, it gives me another impression of how much hard work the athletes have to do after competition!

The first one was this long, long night directly after the medal ceremony when Yuzuru and Shoma went throught all these interviews. I almost passed out from being tired, and I had not been skating a free programme...

My admiration grows, if possible.

Ok, now stopping rambling.

:)

A few thoughts about the airport arrival and press con:

1) I don't understand Japanese, but seemed to be a fun answer when he listed out a few of the winter sports. Could have left it at that but then

2) Had to close the conference with a last question and Yuzu talking about injury and rehab :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: (if i heard right)

3) not only here, but even during selfies with shorter girls, I wish someone would tell Yuzu it's fine to stand up straight and he doesn't have to bend or lean to get to everyone's level

4) yes, I ship Yuzu's interaction with everyone. :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: it was great to see how much talking he did with some of the curling girls standing behind and next to him. Maybe one of them will go on a show and reiterate his ability to machine gun talk.

Hey guys! Another reminder that talk about other skaters that is unrelated to Yuzuru should go into the General Skating Chat or otherwise into the appropriate Team threads such as:

Thank you guys for helping us keep the planet organized. It's in the interest of all members :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:<3