General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I think the hideous flight would be worth it even if it kills us. I also think we’re just going to have to find a way to put on an ice show or GP event here.  :dpooh:

Soooo... anyone here in event management/philanthropy? :biggrin: 

I mean the flight would be worth it....the money......... tbh probably time to start looking for cheap flights to Japan again (I've been 6 times in my life, some planned and others unexpected but the country....has its way of calling me back to it alkjfsa) 

(I mean, we can try and get a Brisbane JGP situation happening! or I'll win the lottery and create my own GP series in Australia........)

15 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I think the hideous flight would be worth it even if it kills us. I also think we’re just going to have to find a way to put on an ice show or GP event here.  :dpooh:

Soooo... anyone here in event management/philanthropy? :biggrin: 

:offtopic:I'm pretty sure we made a bid for a future 4CC... but I'm also pretty sure we don't really have the facilities for it (yet)... :13877886:

5 минут назад, Floria сказал:

If I lose my job because doing nothing useful today I will know who to blame for it. 

Me too :smiley-laughing021:and here I naively thought after the comp is over I'll be able to work again :smiley-laughing021:

This boy is precious I can't :embSwan:

4 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I mean the flight would be worth it....the money......... tbh probably time to start looking for cheap flights to Japan again (I've been 6 times in my life, some planned and others unexpected but the country....has its way of calling me back to it alkjfsa) 

(I mean, we can try and get a Brisbane JGP situation happening! or I'll win the lottery and create my own GP series in Australia........)

The money is no joke. :dpooh: 

I’m actually a bit relieved about Worlds because it means I can actually like, go to the movies. Or get a haircut. :biggrin:

How cruel that it’s so easy for us to get to Japan yet so hard to get tickets. :dpooh: Can they please just make concessions for the, I’m guessing, 5 of us Australians who give a crap about FS? I’d be happy to dress up as Pooh and watch from the boards if there are no seats left.

1 minute ago, paperatoms said:

:offtopic:I'm pretty sure we made a bid for a future 4CC... but I'm also pretty sure we don't really have the facilities for it (yet)... :13877886:

Omg really? He still needs that gold... >_> 

Ahora, Lunna said:

Me too :smiley-laughing021:and here I naively thought after the comp is over I'll be able to work again :smiley-laughing021:

This boy is precious I can't :embSwan:

And there is still the gala and that "surprise TV appearance" for ladies FS highlights on Fridays :laughing:.

@MrPudding

Ice Show Schedule 2018-2019 Season

Fantasy on Ice 2018

Makuhari: May 25-27
Kanazawa: June 01-03
Kobe: June 15-17
Niigata: June 22-24
Shizuoka: June 29-July 01

Grand Prix Series
Skate America: October 19-21, 2018
Skate Canada: October 26-28, 2018
Cup of China: November 2-4, 2018
NHK Trophy: November 9-11, 2018
Rostelecom Cup: November 16-18, 2018
IDF: November 23-25, 2018

Grand Prix Final: December 6-9, 2018 (Vancouver, BC, Canada)

Four Continents: Feb 4-10, 2019 (Colorado Springs, USA)
  World Championship: March 18-24, 2019 (Saitama City, Japan)

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

The money is no joke. :dpooh: 

I’m actually a bit relieved about Worlds because it means I can actually like, go to the movies. Or get a haircut. :biggrin:

How cruel that it’s so easy for us to get to Japan yet so hard to get tickets. :dpooh: Can they please just make concessions for the, I’m guessing, 5 of us Australians who give a crap about FS? I’d be happy to dress up as Pooh and watch from the boards if there are no seats left.

ahh that's nice, I've already forked out the money for flights and tickets so I'm resigned to my fate of watching a v expensive mens FS (but to be fair, I'd have been in europe anyway.... alas, the majority of my time here is during off-season but just as well because otherwise I'd not actually see anywhere in Europe). Will they do a lottery for Worlds too? maybe they'll save some tickets for foreigners )): 

5 minutes ago, paperatoms said:

did we?? I'm frankly shocked, Australia doesn't exactly have much of a winter sports tradition lmao 

hace 2 minutos , kaeryth said:

@MrPudding

Ice Show Schedule 2018-2019 Season

Fantasy on Ice 2018

Makuhari: May 25-27
Kanazawa: June 01-03
Kobe: June 15-17
Niigata: June 22-24
Shizuoka: June 29-July 01

Grand Prix Series
Skate America: October 19-21, 2018
Skate Canada: October 26-28, 2018
Cup of China: November 2-4, 2018
NHK Trophy: November 9-11, 2018
Rostelecom Cup: November 16-18, 2018
IDF: November 23-25, 2018

Grand Prix Final: December 6-9, 2018 (Vancouver, BC, Canada)

Four Continents: Feb 4-10, 2019 (Colorado Springs, USA)
  World Championship: March 18-24, 2019 (Saitama City, Japan)

Also there is ACI and other Challenger series. The year after Sochi he did TOI, so maybe this time he'll do something similar? And invites all of his idols :laughing: