General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I think people are using hindsight a bit too much in interpreting his smile during practices. Maybe he was just happy to be back in the ice, pain or not. Not everything has to be doom and gloom. 

He was cheery and happy at 4CC 2017 too!! 

I think he honestly is just a genuine person, no masks, doesn't fake shit.

В 18.02.2018 в 08:19, ICeleste сказал:

trying to keep my mind busy with positive thoughts

I always assumed that he referred to Winnie the Pooh as... "Pooh" like most of us mortals shorten it  but I just love how he keeps calling it Winnie with the cutest pronunciation in the world

That's so cute :smiley-love017: actually in Russia if we need a short name we also usually say Winnie, so for me it's like norm :laughing:

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I think people are using hindsight a bit too much in interpreting his smile during practices. Maybe he was just happy to be back in the ice, pain or not. Not everything has to be doom and gloom. 

THIS. I think he was genuinely happy and thankful to be able to compete and skate,  afterall he thought he might not be able to do so. 

2 minutes ago, Lunna said:

That's so cute :smiley-love017: actually in Russia if we need a short name we also usually say Winnie, so for me it's like norm :laughing:

Well, technically Winnie is the bear and Pooh is the swan...

Christopher Milne had named his toy bear after Winnie, a Canadian black bear he often saw at London Zoo, and "Pooh", a swan they had met while on holiday.

7 hours ago, Floria said:

Of course, so do I, but  certain media keeps saying  that now he needs 3xOGM to be considered GOAT *sigh*. But ok, those are the same people as always, I don't care actually. 

they will say he needs 4x or 5x if he keeps winning it. and if he lands 4A they say he needs to land 5T because 4A is just a quad and anyone can do quads! HAHAHA

Gachinski was 3rd at his very first senior Wolrl Championships, just the year after Yuzu became junior world  champion and GAchinski was his bronze medalist. Yuzu told in "Aoi Honoo" that he was really, really MAD that he couldn't do as well as Gachinski on his first senior year... even if Gashinski was then 18 and Yuzu 16 :smiley-laughing021:

(Also, Kanako confessed that she used to find Gachniski super hot, that might have been a factor of Yuzu's jealousy :rofl:)

В 18.02.2018 в 10:28, KatjaThera сказал:

I'm not sure how skipping the gala at the Olympics would work... I mean... it's the Olympics. So I think he might do a no jumps Swan.

I agree, though I don't think he'll skip his beloved 3A. Also he still did Gala in Boston and in Nice, I think he only pulled out of Gala in 2013 WC. At least he has this week to rest a little.