General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Bonesfan said:

I think Boyang is invited. I thought I saw a list from Japanese media with the top 5 placing men?

Then it's good :) I saw a tweet saying that they will invite people from podium and and a few additional ones. I hope we will see a lot of silly interactions with Yuzu. 

Oh yayyy... Such good news. I feel like it was either 'enjoy Olympics to the max and do gala' or 'go and get therapy to be ready by WC". Anyway I'm glad that we are getting Olympics rather than the WC. 

I am sure someone must have answered this, but isn't Javi staying for gala? Why he went back? 

Also do we have the post FS flower ceremony video?? 

1 hour ago, Raomina said:

Not sure which thread this should go under, but NBCSN just had an interview in the studio with Brian: https://mega.nz/#!90UmkR6a!4ariJ8JEj8KK6PBZZf_wPDeyfno5Zpri_T_4Jrwumgk

12 minutes ago, Bonesfan said:

http://stream.nbcolympics.com/figure-skating-olympic-ice-mens-short-program-recap

This was an interview where he was only asked about Yuzu. There may be others, I will keep looking

Minute 18, 

This should be the one? I've posted it already in the Fluff thread. 

16 minutes ago, Yoa said:

We don't know if Misha and Boyang are invited to gala

I forgot they need to be invited t:tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5:

You've just ruined my fantasy scenario :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

Well, I think Boyang has good chances, he's 4th... (if they invite Nathan over him I won't forgive them:animated-smileys-angry-033:)

What matters the most... just don't give me jumps, give me fluff, Yuzuru!

Just now, Yolo3a said:

Oh yayyy... Such good news. I feel like it was either 'enjoy Olympics to the max and do gala' or 'go and get therapy to be ready by WC". Anyway I'm glad that we are getting Olympics rather than the WC. 

I am sure someone must have answered this, but isn't Javi staying for gala? Why he went back? 

Since this is Javi's 3rd Olympics, he probably feels like he's had the Olympic village experience. Yuzu and Shoma both went back (Shoma is picking up his white jeans costume I believe).

5 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

Also do we have the post FS flower ceremony video?? 

I read somewhere that he'll come back for the gala

11 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

Yuzu made it to Reddit front page!

Granted, it's due to redittors's arguing over everything under the sun, but hey!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/RyrKK"><a href="//imgur.com/RyrKK"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Edit: ok, somebody teach me embedding, why can I never do it right?

You just need to cut and paste the image url and it'll show up, don't worry about embedding. :)

1 minute ago, Bonesfan said:

Sorry I misspoke. Shoma went back. I assumed due to the many interviews that Yuzu was back too. My bad.

Now I'm more surprised than ever that Yuzu is still there. I would think Shoma being the silver medalist and coming from a prominent skating community would have as much press and obligations as Yuzu. But I guess he went there to PC earlier than Yuzu anyway. I just thought most Japanese athletes would return at the same time.