General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

“Orser believes Hanyu, 23, could return for the 2022 Olympics in Japan...”

Got the place wrong but still!!!

Plot twist, a healthy and happy Yuzu decides to yolo and have fun in 2022 for his last competition, and end up winning again :slinkaway:

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

“Orser believes Hanyu, 23, could return for the 2022 Olympics in Japan...”

Got the place wrong but still!!!

Just now, Killaa said:

Plot twist, a healthy and happy Yuzu decides to yolo and have fun in 2022 for his last competition, and end up winning again :slinkaway:

Given that is obviously recent. and its papa orser. so conclusion: yes he's in pain and HE NEEDS COMPLETE REST but he's coming back. 

Sooner or later. That "tadaima" was there for a reason :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I am giving myself a whiplash with these fluctuating emotions

What if Yuzu goes “i want to coach!” And Brian is like “okay sure why not”. But after the 1st competition Yuzu goes to the kid and says “you know what kid, just let me perform” :hachimaki:

“u can’t do shuuu and paaa correctly, so just please stay on the bench” :waffle:

Just now, b138oo said:

What if Yuzu goes “i want to coach!” And Brian is like “okay sure why not”. But after the 1st competition Yuzu goes to the kid and says “you know what kid, just let me perform” :hachimaki:

“u can’t do shuuu and paaa correctly, so just please stay on the bench” :waffle:

I know it’s a joke but you know he would. :biggrin:

47 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

.....................................................................................

I'm a radiographer - I would totally take your xray Yuzu! XD (just need to come to Australia... Actually let's be real - I would pay to take his xray! XD)

I wonder why he couldn't get an x-ray? X-rays are available in most places, even the Commonwealth games village has a facility...

I just wanted to pop in and say that I have been rewatching Semei and Chopin now for so many times...

Tomorrow I will start to try functioning properly again:).

Seimei to me is pure power, and he seems to curse and banish the judges even more this time.

And his Chopin is softer somehow..pure beauty.

<3

Am I the one that's not very interested in ex... I'd rather have him go back to Jpn, do x-ray and start rehabilitation right away cuz it's what he needs asap.

If it's some other prog I'd anticipate a bit but with his current condition he would stick w The Swan anw and I had enough of it=))

8 minutes ago, paperatoms said:

I'm a radiographer - I would totally take your xray Yuzu! XD (just need to come to Australia... Actually let's be real - I would pay to take his xray! XD)

I wonder why he couldn't get an x-ray? X-rays are available in most places, even the Commonwealth games village has a facility...

To avoid the Olympics doctor finding out. So that he could perform no matter what. Some athletes do that. Once your injury is discovered by the doctors, most of the time you can’t compete.