General Yuzuru Chat

51 分, micaelisさんが言いました:

Actually, I think JOC accidentally confused Shoma's measurements for Yuzu's (apologies to Shoma, who would not be nearly as cute were he any taller).

Lol. The blazer would be a lot more ill-fitting if that were true. The pant legs only missed his ankles by a few scant mms, maybe a cm so they can be overlooked.

8 分, micaelisさんが言いました:

Concerning Yuzu's very brief practice session?  I seriously think he was simply testing the ice there, since there's been a bit of controversy over its condition.  He wanted to see how it might affect his skating, thus the 3A, which is probably for him one of his safest jumps.  It helped him to gauge what kind of adjustments he needs to make when it comes time to start racking up the points.  Serious practice I think will not take place until he's gotten the jet lag behind him.  If he's too tired he might injure himself so he needs to be well-rested before any serious practicing gets underway.

That didn't look like the competition rink to me though. Do they have a separate rink at the venue for practice or something?

10 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:laughing:  I wouldn't wonder if it was true ! :laughing:

13 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

an underground villa near olympic village, with a spacious interior where kikuchi-san can brew his magic spells perhaps :P

Search for bodyguards, where they are, Yuzu surely is. 

49 分, kaerythさんが言いました:

What's this? :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Seems to be a talk of Yuzuru and Miho Takagi, a speed skater, featured in a sports paper in July 2013, before Sochi Olympics.  She could not go to Sochi after all, but today, actually she won Silver medal in 1500m !!  Congratulations Miho !

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180212-00000164-spnannex-spo

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180212-00124185-nksports-spo

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

WTF Skating doodles!

Kaitlyn Weaver commented "You are legendary!" "Omg and Pooh too!"

Misha Ge commented "Oh Yeah"

wow he is going for it! and Pooh tooXD

2 hours ago, YH7892 said:

My favorite photo of yuzu of all time. Pure happiness of doing the thing that he loves. You cant see any pressure, stress and all those negative side of competition. Simply enjoying skating.

Simply enjoying skating yuzu is the best yuzu:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

35 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Lol. The blazer would be a lot more ill-fitting if that were true. The pant legs only missed his ankles by a few scant mms, maybe a cm so they can be overlooked.

That didn't look like the competition rink to me though. Do they have a separate rink at the venue for practice or something?

Yes. They have a practice rink right downstairs from the actual main one.