General Yuzuru Chat

27 分, kaerythさんが言いました:

I love it when the uncles demographic of his fanbase show up :biggrin:

In Japanese, we have a word 人たらし hitotarashi .

There are some people whom people (regardless of age or sex) cannot resist liking, not by sexual meaning.  This word means those people.

This explains the characteristics of hitotarashi :laughing:

https://ikejo.net/hito-tarashi-9471 

That is, 

1) Polite

2) Good at asking something to someone

3) Never deny others

4) Never say anything negative

5) Dedicated/diligent

I always thought Yuzuru is one of great hitotarashi :biggrin:

And you know, there is another word, maybe newer than hitotarashi,  おやじキラー oyaji (uncle)-killer :animated-smileys-birthday-018:, who attracts uncles, of course not by sexual meaning.  Maybe the characteristics are similar to the above.  I don't think I need to explain who is the king of oyaji-killer :P  There may be oyaji fanbases already, even if not apparent yet.  I have seen many uncles who do not hide their liking or praising of Yuzuru on TV, magazines, etc.   

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

wow, protecting the National Treasure!!! <3

Lol so JSF hired them all :rofl: nice job!

9 minutes ago, Syless Jinx said:

Does anyone know if there will be a live stream of the practices?

3 minutes ago, SSS said:

:sadPooh:

I don't have a TV, thanks to share it here :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I already miss Zu now even after the explosion yesterday...we are not getting live today for practice?

For today? Don't think so as it is not an open practice I think.. we might get some footage from media tho :biggrin: I think the open practice is the one on 15th? If it is open some fans might do a live stream but none that we know of rn I think

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

For today? Don't think so as it is not an open practice I think.. we might get some footage from media tho :biggrin: I think the open practice is the one on 15th? If it is open some fans might do a live stream but none that we know of rn I think

I know everyone here is in the same boat but MY GOSH I'M DYING TO SEE HIM ON ICE AGAIN!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: