General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, MrPudding said:

we should..

US media is already brainwashing my mom 

Something to throw back at the US media (incidentally, I'm American so that gives me really the right to go out after them), in any case somebody should remind them that after the men's SP in the team competition their beloved Nathan is in 4th place. In short right now he's not even on the podium.  Shoma's the one who put on the show last night, coming in 20 points ahead of the next in line, the 30 year-old Israeli skater Aleksei Bychenko, with Patrick in third.  Not a good night for Nathan and in fact Shoma was the only one to have a score that would likely set himself up nicely for the FS, meaning he's the only one with a score over 100, which I think will be necessary for any of the men to go after a medal.  More ominous, Patrick and Nathan were both well down in the eighties, by that I mean low eighties, not exactly good scores for skaters going after the gold.  If what we saw last night is indicative of what we might see come the individual competition, then I don't think Yuzu should be worrying too much.  I'll be anxious to see these fellows in the team FS, see whether they managed to get their act together.

24 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Its so hard to tell! :13877886: But he look so good in this pic! :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

If this is new, then he looks so damn freaking good! Didn't think I'd like long hair on Yuzu, but dayums it's fine as long as it doesn't look mushroomy.

Belated, but I noticed the veins on that arm. Boy is fit asf.

1 minute ago, Forcefield said:

If this is new, then he looks so damn freaking good! Didn't think I'd like long hair on Yuzu, but dayums it's fine as long as it doesn't look mushroomy.

Belated, but I noticed the veins on that arm. Boy is fit asf.

that length looks so good on him. now how do i convince myself that he won't cut it before he fly.... :10636614: