General Yuzuru Chat

hamaguri said:
Can I ask some influencial Japanese figure skating twitter to retweet it?

It must be early. But at the same time, im afraid it will be spread too broadly and any anti or troll may come.

Alia Jackson said:
Please help to spread this thread with a positive message...thank you all!!

Tumblr: https://aliajackson.tumblr.com/post/160 ... -of-highly

tumblr_op9yc4oQ6K1tvb2d7o1_1280.jpg

Go ahead hamaguri, trolls will be banned, no worries

Alia Jackson said:

Please help to spread this thread with a positive message...thank you all!!

Tumblr: https://aliajackson.tumblr.com/post/160 ... -of-highly

tumblr_op9yc4oQ6K1tvb2d7o1_1280.jpg

You're an exceptional person. You're very active and helpful, here on forum, on Fb, twitter and in every place. But do not worry, it will come to us very quickly. Here everyone feels safer than on GS. Thank you Alia! 

Hello People~

You guys are very fast it's amazing! I finally got around to register Google has been hindering me all day! 

I've been reblogging and retweeting the planet Hanyu promotion on my accounts, hope many others will join! I'm so happy we finally got a permanent home :yay: 

I'm glad to be able to continue to enjoy the Yuzu obsession with the same people again~

Ah Silenifide, welcome. I was wondering where you were.

And welcome Paranoid-Fish, awesome nick!

i never posted in the gs thread as i was too shy, although i lurked for a long time!

im just posting here to say thank you for the great site! ♡

this community is so lovely and kind ♡♡♡

Ah welcome golden, somehow it particularly warms my heart when I see lurkers come out to join us now here. Please do join in all the craziness and conversations. I hope you have a great time here.

I'm so happy for this forum because I'd love to see everything about Yuzu is well-organized.

Btw, I'm thinking to make a thread for music Yuzu uses in his programs given they're very difficult to find online (I made a playlist of them and it's so hard). Do you know where I should make this thread? Here, or under media subforum?

I'm so happy for this forum because I'd love to see everything about Yuzu is well-organized.

Btw, I'm thinking to make a thread for music Yuzu uses in his programs given they're very difficult to find online (I made a playlist of them and it's so hard). Do you know where I should make this thread? Here, or under media subforum?

Put the thread here, we can move it later if we decide it fits better in Media subforum

I did the save site google thing (?)- sorry, my english is still limited.

I can help with sorting media links. Are you going through YH: media links only thread on GS or you have it somewhere else?

Congratulations to the founders and admins of planethanyu for such a great start! I don't know when I will be able to read everything, there's so much content already :clap: