General Yuzuru Chat

At 8:20. Yuzuryoshka (she actually calls it that according to the translation) from Shizuka (wow! that rhymed. haha..)

Hahah omg yes, thank you for finding the clip (throwback sochi Yuzu is so cute~)! And lol about the rhyming...but Yuzu looks so impressed and very adorable holding it :pbow:

I

While we are on the subject of Japan and the Japanese people and culture, I thought that I would bring to everyone's attention that the word "Jap" is considered extremely disparaging and offensive and a contemptuous term used to refer to a Japanese person or things Japanese and is a racial slur.

I bring this up because I saw one example of the use of this word in the "When/How did you become a fan of Yuzu?" thread. I am sure that the person using this word was not aware of its disparaging, offensive and racially charged connotations.

Therefore, please do not use this word. It does not take much more effort to type "Japanese".

At 8:20. Yuzuryoshka (she actually calls it that according to the translation) from Shizuka (wow! that rhymed. haha..)

Ohhh I didn't know about such a video! Thank you for sharing ^^

While we are on the subject of Japan and the Japanese people and culture, I thought that I would bring to everyone's attention that the word "Jap" is considered extremely disparaging and offensive and a contemptuous term used to refer to a Japanese person or things Japanese and is a racial slur.

I bring this up because I saw one example of the use of this word in the "When/How did you become a fan of Yuzu?" thread. I am sure that the person using this word was not aware of its disparaging, offensive and racially charged connotations.

Therefore, please do not use this word. It does not take much more effort to type "Japanese".

Thank you for pointing this out again. That is a slur that was used in WWII and should be avoided. I usually use Jpn as an abbreviation for Japan, Japanese , just like the Post Office does :s_wink

It's such a blurry video but I could spot baby Yuzu right away :rofl2:

the tall kid with the mushroom cut

(well it also helps that he tends to like standing in front of everyone else)

omg so true :rofl2: his needs to be on top (or this case in front) is hilarious, and sometimes very relatable :rofl2:

I know I also wouldn't like being at the back of a photo but I don't have his shamelessness to move and stand in front of everyone else :rofl2:

Adorable little Yuzu having big dream and achieved it too!

Another Morozombie blog entry - with his 10 favourite performances of the season. Guess who comes first?

http://morozombie.blogspot.ru/2017/04/s ... .html#more

1) Yuzuru Hanyu, Hope and Legacy LP at 2017 Worlds

Well, duh. It was an incredible experience to watch this version of Hope and Legacy live, and watching the skate on video just doesn't do justice as to how spellbinding the performance was. Upon re-watching Mr. Hanyu's Worlds performance on Youtube, however, what is more apparent in retrospect is how . . . effortless the entire skate was despite the overwhelming pressure that Mr. Hanyu must have been feeling: the flow in and out of the jumps, the lightness of the steps, how unharried and serene every movement was, as if Mr. Hanyu was skating alone in an empty rink with not a care in the world. Astounding.

Exactly my thought!

Yeap, I think it was already done lol

[attachment=0]963b01f2-0da9-4819-8fab-25502a9213de.jpg[/attachment]

This is really quite cute :rofl2: If these were made available, I think they'd sell :rofl2:

Sorry for the disconnected quote (I'm just a previous lurker trying to post more on this friendly forum)---

how do I quote a portions of a quote?

I'd say Javi and Yuzu are the same height, at least that was my impression seeing both of them live:

I don't know why but I am under the illusion that Yuzu > Boyang > Javi > Patrick > Nathan > Shoma .......

Sorry Javi :bow:

CJxjeOX.jpg

At least one thing we all know: who's the shortest!

Poor Shoma.

Little Shomita!

Guys, I am sorry to interrupt, but I just want to share something that I found on youtube accidentally when I type in the search "yuzuru cats"...

It's video that starts off with the interview that Yuzu said he is basically a cat, who is very free-spirited (as mentioned previously in this thread)... And then it goes into side by side comparison of pictures of Yuzu and cats matched to the theme song of Cat's Eye (an old manga featuring 3 sexy sister thieves wearing leotards) for a good 3 mins :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Credit: Choco Choco on YT

I'm in California and can't watch this video "not played in your region. "

Hi guys.. stopping by for a quick comment on my off day!

Man this thread moves super fast on off season I can't imagine the day Yuzu makes an appearance how am I gonna catch up.. :rofl2:

Some interesting topics.. whose-hand-is-it-on-Yuzu's, matryoshka, and cat!Yuzu!! :space:

He definitely seems more like a cat's person to me. I remember watching that Yuzu petting the elderly couple's kitten it's definitely squeal-worthy!! :love:

I'm glad I'm used to this new site look already.

It's so nice to have you guys around in the off season.... I spent nearly two hours reading all the posts that I have missed in the past two days :bow:

And I think it doesn't matter if the commentators believe only Japanese fans are supporting yuzu, as long as yuzuru knows that we exist....(although it kind of bugs me when they said so.... I know you guys must be somewhere in the arena as well)