General Yuzuru Chat

Even Patrick cannot resist to Yuzuru's pure cinnamon rollish personality. I honestly don't think there's a skater out there who doesn't like Yuzuru. His humility is his victory card, all the time. Not only that, but also his ability to see the good in people, and his will to remind people of the good he sees in them.

Well, I have to say Mishin and Gachinsky redeemed themselves up to a point now by gushing over Yuzuru's FS at the worlds... so I forgive them their transgressions!

Lol mishin is so hot and cold

Hahaha omg Ikr :rofl2: :rofl2: Last time I checked he was still making funny remarks about yuzu & 4Lo (though it could have just been him being senile and forgetting yuzu's WRs in 2015), and now he's already praising yuzu again?? :rofl2: :rofl2:

Make up your damn mind you senile old man! (lol jk :mrgreen: )

Fay said:
We're Russians, we put every bit of our heart into everything we do... including fights! LOL But at least the rest of the world can have fun with our shenanigans. Plush and Yags surely did provide first-class soap opera entertainment!

I admire your honesty! :mrgreen:

And I must admit that it does make for very entertaining gossip - harmless ones of course! (I hope)

Oh, I didn't provide translations for what both said, did I? I will - but can it wait until tomorrow?

In short, both were just flabbergasted by Yuzuru's feat at the world championship. Truly. Finally. Impressed. By Yuzuru Hanyu.Wow!

This article is more about Japanese FS/Yuzuru fans than Yuzuru himself, actually.

Yet another reason for us non-Japanese fans to grumble...

That one can like a skater not from their own country.. such revolutionary thoughts! It's just too advanced for the brains of some people..