General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

I'm really glad I like to try and catch up with the pages that grew from my last post first, otherwise I might've been thinking yesterday happened in the future. Anyway, guys, 25 more to the 2k v2.0!

And I petition for @kaeryth to become first holder of National Treasure Vid Dispenser title!(we can compromise on the title, I just came up with this one) Also,, we have so many incense/prayer/disspelling emojis we could start using them in all the post to keep jinx away from the skaters (and the forum xD) :smiley-rpg012:

I have to insist on Planetary in the title. Planetary Treasure Gem-Finder. Planetary Teasure-Seeker. Anything, really, just not National. (Wouldn't mind coining Planetational as a word...)

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

I have to insist on Planetary in the title. Planetary Treasure Gem-Finder. Planetary Teasure-Seeker. Anything, really, just not National. (Wouldn't mind coining Planetational as a word...)

Planetational... Planetarional...I like the sound of it, but I'm not a native so probably anything goes for me :laughing: (Also yes, too much National) And I swear  that if there is no 3A collection just yet, I will sit down andd beat my movie maker into obedience and make it, even if it will take years....

Just now, Aotoshiro said:

Planetational... Planetarional...I like the sound of it, but I'm not a native so probably anything goes for me :laughing: (Also yes, too much National) And I swear  that if there is no 3A collection just yet, I will sit down andd beat my movie maker into obedience and make it, even if it will take years....

I will wait years if I must! Dooo iiiiiiit!! But wait for the Planetaniorational Treasure, in case one already exists... (Yes I'm having fun making up words. :D)

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

3A Collection?

Reveal hidden contents

This one's good (2011-2013 ). And the music pumps you up!

Hide contents

2014-2015 season

Hide contents

2015-2016 season

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you!

But ohgodohgod, warning satellites, the 2014-15 one has the disaster one. Bandages. Landed 3A combo. Oh, my heart. Oh, you poor boy. Take care of yourself, bb! Let our wishes protect you!

9 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

If there was a way to do a 3A-3A-3A combination, he really would do it.

Correction, if there was point reward fitting for it-As the rules are right now, he would get 80%BV worth,and those Axels would be insulted by such points... doesn't mean he didn't do the happy bean quad-3A-3A-3A somewhere in 2012's gala, I think?

4 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

3A Collection?

Reveal hidden contents

This one's good (2011-2013 ). And the music pumps you up!

Reveal hidden contents

2014-2015 season

Reveal hidden contents

2015-2016 season

Reveal hidden contents

The master strikes back :5918bda810b8d_0004(1): If somebody ever developed search engine specifically programmed for looking up FS info, they should name it Kaeryth in honor of you!