General Yuzuru Chat

There was another interview (i can't find it right now) in which he was asked if he could be an animal,what animal would he be and he answered 'a cat because cats are so free and they do whatever they want'.And after some thought,he added that,in the light of that,he could say that he already is a cat. Although I was a bit surprised (not by him liking cats because I had already known that from the cat and hamster interview,but by what he said after), at least we have a confirmed SpaceKitten ! :space:

There was another interview (i can't find it right now) in which he was asked if he could be an animal,what animal would he be and he answered 'a cat because cats are so free and they do whatever they want'.And after some thought,he added that,in the light of that,he could say that he already is a cat. Although I was a bit surprised (not by him liking cats because I had already known that from the cat and hamster interview,but by what he said after), at least we have a confirmed SpaceKitten ! :space:

Absolutely :grin: The cat that walked by himself :cool: :laugh:

Hi guys... finally got time to join this new forum. Good to be back. I have a lot to catch up. I am not sure I will be able to as I started work again.

Welcome! Glad you joined us :pbow:

I just had a random thought..... is Yuzu a cat or dog person? I am leaning more towards cat person, I mean he himself is a space kitten

Cat person.

At Ghana event last year he said he’d love to keep a cat, but he can't. So he watches cat videos ^^

Also this:

zp0STC0.png

(picture from google images)

I remember some fans started showing off their cat to him on twitter after the Ghana event. :smile: I don’t know if he saw them but I enjoyed the fest as a cat person myself.

I remember that interview! It was taken in Barcelona and aired in Mezamashi 2014/12/26, but I can't find working video link now.

I remember some fans started showing off their cat to him on twitter after the Ghana event. :smile: I don’t know if he saw them but I enjoyed the fest as a cat person myself.

Right! I saved that hashtag - so many cute cats!

Cat person.

At Ghana event last year he said he’d love to keep a cat, but he can't. So he watches cat videos ^^

Also this:

zp0STC0.png

(picture from google images)

that cat is a blessed cat :bow: :bow:

it even looks like it's aware of that fact :rofl2:

I never understood the concept of patriotism in these cases... why does someone being born in the same country make people want to root for them? It's about their skating. If I don't like it, I don't like it.

And my fave team after Russia is actually China. So many cuties :pbow:

Never understood patriotism either. My favorite team is Japan, I'm American. I am working on increasing my postings, up to number 17 now!

ITA, I am American, but I root for Team Japan, Javi, Evgenia, Boyang (he's adorable,) Team China, and a couple of Canadian ladies, and am hopeful that Nam will get back on track with his skating. I have a soft spot for Romanian gymnastics as well being a Simone Biles fan.

Couldn't agree more!

xeyra said:
To be honest, the suit in that picture is probably one of the best Yuzu has worn (aside from the red Ghana one) so I can't complain much. It could be worse. Much worse.

Yes, it's definitely one of the better ones along with the Ghana one and the last one he wore to the JSF event with Marin which makes me even sadder when I see how big it is :cry::cry::cry: At least his sleeves here don't go past his wrists and the jacket length is ok.

kaeryth said:
https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/97559866862/dreams-on-ice-2014-yuzurus-20-qa-1-hobby

This was in 2014 but his answer to animals you like were cat and hamster. :)

I've got a feeling he's a cat person. haha..

Yes, he's a cat person. :love:

[link=https://m.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114?view=permalink&id=1767166246864507]Here's[/link] the Ghana interview where he mentions that he wants a pet cat but can't have one because of his asthma. The picture of Yuzu with the cat is from a TV feature where he went to visit some tsunami victims and the house of the couple he visited had a pet cat. It was so cute when Yuzu said hi to the cat with some head and ear scratches. :love: I will look for the clip later when I have time.