General Yuzuru Chat

My friend Max is around 1m77 and he saw Yuzuru at WC, he said Yuzuru was about his height and a bit shorter. So I think it is safe to say Yuzuru is about 1m73-75.

I talked to a photographer who met him in Helsinki and said that Yuzu is 1,75 tall.

Average height of guys in Japan is about 171 cm, I think. So he grew quite a bit---wonder if his biography will be updated eventually.

Another Morozombie blog entry - with his 10 favourite performances of the season. Guess who comes first?

http://morozombie.blogspot.ru/2017/04/s ... .html#more

1) Yuzuru Hanyu, Hope and Legacy LP at 2017 Worlds

Well, duh. It was an incredible experience to watch this version of Hope and Legacy live, and watching the skate on video just doesn't do justice as to how spellbinding the performance was. Upon re-watching Mr. Hanyu's Worlds performance on Youtube, however, what is more apparent in retrospect is how . . . effortless the entire skate was despite the overwhelming pressure that Mr. Hanyu must have been feeling: the flow in and out of the jumps, the lightness of the steps, how unharried and serene every movement was, as if Mr. Hanyu was skating alone in an empty rink with not a care in the world. Astounding.

So true. :devil:

Congrats Danibellerika!

I am so envious! Was able to get Level B for the Team events,

but wasn't able to get any tickets for the Men's... :crybaby:

I'm now thinking who among my friends in various parts of the world to ask to buy tickets for me.

Do you think it's possible to get A level tickets from the ATRs? I'm thinking to ask a friend in the US.

The US reseller is Co-Sport and they are already sold out for now, but maybe they'll get additional tickets? I got my initial set from them, though the seats weren't as good.

Thanks! I heard that they are packaging the tickets with accommodations, or with tickets to another sport.

Though I did still see a link for individual tickets purchase on their site.

None available yet though, but will definitely be on the lookout.

They have ticket packages but none are men's singles (or at least those sold out already). Those sold out first when the individual ticket sale originally happened. And then they got a new wave of tickets a couple of weeks later without warning and they went fast then too. So it's worth checking. For hotel stuff, when I saw the prices were $5k-$15k I just kept it moving and didn't bother looking.

Hi guys... finally got time to join this new forum. Good to be back. I have a lot to catch up. I am not sure I will be able to as I started work again.

Welcome! Glad you joined us :pbow:

I just had a random thought..... is Yuzu a cat or dog person? I am leaning more towards cat person, I mean he himself is a space kitten

Cat person.

At Ghana event last year he said he’d love to keep a cat, but he can't. So he watches cat videos ^^

Also this:

zp0STC0.png

(picture from google images)

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/97559866862/dreams-on-ice-2014-yuzurus-20-qa-1-hobby

This was in 2014 but his answer to animals you like were cat and hamster. :)

I've got a feeling he's a cat person. haha..

I knew about cats (it's no coincidence, he's like a big cat himself), but hamsters cracked me up :rofl2: Now I'm imagining him cooing over a tiny fluffy hamster :)

I wish he had said snakes instead :cry: :laugh:

Hi guys... finally got time to join this new forum. Good to be back. I have a lot to catch up. I am not sure I will be able to as I started work again.

Welcome! Glad you joined us :pbow:

I just had a random thought..... is Yuzu a cat or dog person? I am leaning more towards cat person, I mean he himself is a space kitten

Cat person.

At Ghana event last year he said he’d love to keep a cat, but he can't. So he watches cat videos ^^

Also this:

zp0STC0.png

(picture from google images)

Cute! A family picture :pbow:

Cat person.

He should probably ask Javi on this :smile: As far as I know, he's allergic but still manages to keep a cat.

Cat person.

He should probably ask Javi on this :smile: As far as I know, he's allergic but still manages to keep a cat.

that's.. kinda impressive and actually really sweet :bow:

think about it, his love for the animal is so large that he managed to find a way to be with it even when it hurts him physically :bow: mad respect!