General Yuzuru Chat

Okay, to make us happy again,

Our Zuzu will maintain No.1 status after GPF.

They choose best 4 GPs. (Unless Uno does some B level competition or 4CC before Olympics, Our Zuzu will continue be No.1)

but his GP points will look bad at the beginning of next season. 

8 minutes ago, SSS said:

They choose best 4 GPs. (Unless Uno does some B level competition or 4CC before Olympics, Our Zuzu will continue be No.1)

Too bad nationals doesn't count.. 

He'll definitely release his kuyashii volcano there :003:

9 minutes ago, SSS said:

No CoD needs to be gone. No come back. He can mess up the 3F... 

Nonononono as you said no going back on those fixed mistakes-or maybe -lo-2s?. Okay, I found perfect mistake to which I think we can all agree-mess up getting out of the spin, maybe not a'la 2012NHK sit spin, but like...the h&L spin at SC'16 I think?

9 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Nonononono as you said no going back on those fixed mistakes-or maybe -lo-2s?. Okay, I found perfect mistake to which I think we can all agree-mess up getting out of the spin, maybe not a'la 2012NHK sit spin, but like...the h&L spin at SC'16 I think?

i was thinking about the SC16 spin too! but it could not break a wall from the ground. LOL

Yeah 2S is perfect!:facepalm: but 2S is clean though...:facepalm:

8 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Lol that's very true. I wasn't so sure when @Danibellerika said she heard through the grapevine and decided to wait a bit but when someone says he's been spotted, it sounds more plausible somehow. I don't need photographic evidence because looking at ones not taken officially or with the consent of the subject always gives me an uncomfortable feeling, even when I just happen to come across them. So if someone says they've seen him, if it isn't harmful, I just buy it for now, just so I have a place in mind when talking about him, cos otherwise my brain would conjure up images of him floating in outer space. ^^

If these sightings aren't true and the guy people thought they saw isn't him, no harm no foul. He can be anywhere so long as he's getting what he needs. Even if it's outer space.

Yes, my friend came back later and said she must have heard misinformation. Sorry. But I knew you guys would hear the deal soon so I went to bed.  

On 11/8/2017 at 10:24 PM, anyanee said:

I know I would get kill If I say this but this random thought came into my head yesterday when I watch Yuna's Nessun Dorma that I would like to see Yuzu skate to Nessun dorma too. I want to see what he will like when it's come to that peaking moment of the song.....:slinkaway:

//prepare to die

When I watch her Nessun dorma multiple time, the only thing I can nitpick is the peaking moment. It is great but I always have Yuzu doing a jump at that moment in my mind...lol:facepalm:

I am purple pantsuit. I don't want to thank to what happened this weekend. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, SSS said:

I think the GPF winner receives 800 pts or am I wrong? :confused:

4 hours ago, xeyra said:

Not sure if it's been said but @yude at GS mentioned that in today's evening NHK news at 10 there was an extra tidbit of the Yuzu interview where he says his ankle was already getting better today than the past two days. Step forward in the healing process. 

Yay!!! This weekend started with a low note but everything seems to be going back up again! =D

3 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I think they might need to strap him down to a chair from time to time... but who better than his family can do that!

They'd be like: do you want to win GOLD at PYEONGCHANG Yuzu???
Yuzu: YESSSSS :war:
Them: then SIT THE HECK DOWN AND REST. 

:smiley-laughing021:

29 minutes ago, SSS said:

It's ok, Zuzu can easily catch up the points next season!:hachimaki:

And I think almost anyone who knows figure skating will know that he is the best, regardless of those scores. =)

15 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

Because we might need it now...

What are your favourite clips or YUzu laughing, smiling, being happy or being a dork?

this is a hard question. Too many.

But the first thing came to my mind is the scene of Yuzu laughing happily when skating on ice. (during 2014 NHK practice?)

He is always the boy who enjoys skating so much from the beginning. 

34 minutes ago, Princess Murasaki said:

I think the GPF winner receives 800 pts or am I wrong? :confused:

Shoma: 648+454+400+400 => 800+648+454+400 (The difference is 400)

Yuzu: 800+400+560+360

34 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Yay!!! This weekend started with a low note but everything seems to be going back up again! =D

:smiley-laughing021:

It's ok, Zuzu can easily catch up the points next season!:hachimaki:

And I think almost anyone who knows figure skating will know that he is the best, regardless of those scores. =)

GP points can look bad but there is still WC and OG to look for this season.

I am not going to jinx it, so I am not going to calculate anything :smile:

Edit: I should have not calculated... almost 800 points GP difference looks really...:salty: