General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

He looks so young and fragile in this photos ... I can't believe that last tuesday we were so happy with the new Ghana CM and Yuzu's red sweater, waiting for his arrival at Osaka .. and then everything crumbled on us in the worst way ... but, that's life ...sigh :smiley-sad016:

It changed in several minutes/several hours. (24 hours) Yuzu's life is like drama. He is no doubt the hero. He controls us to go up and downs. be used to it.:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

10 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I still think the secret is in the sweat :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I need that specimen!! :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

11 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

he must have a secret fountain of youth somewhere cuz i swear HE DOESN'T AGE!!!

like WTF look at his photos from YEARS before!

the people who took photo with him are all grown up but YUZU LOOKS THE SAME!!!

my mom asked me once if yuzu was a secret vampire (LOL)

she was only joking, of course, she loves him so much and was SO UPSET at his injury that she lost all appetite at dinner when she found out...

Just look at Ryuju and Keiji.. then at the face of this man. Is this facial age trolling? :rofl:

1 minute ago, 5tarfruit said:

I once told a Japanese friend that Yuzu looks so young, and she just looked at me strangely and said "What, he looks like a regular 22-year-old." :shrug: Okay then :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Among Asians, there are people who look older than their age. I think Yuzuru looks young for his age, he can pass as a 17 year old boy. And as an Asian who also look young for my age, I can confirm that. 

7 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

he must have a secret fountain of youth somewhere cuz i swear HE DOESN'T AGE!!!

like WTF look at his photos from YEARS before!

the people who took photo with him are all grown up but YUZU LOOKS THE SAME!!!

my mom asked me once if yuzu was a secret vampire (LOL)

she was only joking, of course, she loves him so much and was SO UPSET at his injury that she lost all appetite at dinner when she found out...

Your mom is a darling! And abt the age thing ... when I find a photo that I didn't saw before, I always take a moment to think is this new... old ... he really look the same... incredible 

3 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

I need that specimen!! :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Just look at Ryuju and Keiji.. then at the face of this man. Is this facial age trolling? :rofl:

because Yuzu has better skin. if you put makeup on keiji's face, he will look younger and great like popstar.

Ryuju is like half? that does not count :)