General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

lol They're not worth keeping for posterity. Just a little spamming to bring the worrying down to manageable levels here, including for myself.

I object , they’re definetely worth keeping for posterity :bow:  :thanks:

As for our planet situation , what is the alarm level now ? It’s not orange yet right ?:animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

4 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

...I wouldn't even have noticed the pimples if you guys weren't going all poetic. I mean, there's so much more going on there. I'll see myself out :slinkaway:

One of the limericks did acknowledge that, but, well, the real limericks in my head aren't fit for general consumption. :P

Guys, I'm sorry, I don't mind people joking at darkest hours of their lives, but could you tone the poetry down, please? It's not helpful for the others to see his pimples and his bottom praised at the moment like this. I find the fact we're in fact the only forum who's trying to produce such jokes slightly distressing. 

I'm not speaking as a mod, I just beg you to have some sympathy for those who can't be as light-hearted as you now. 

9 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

PM option still works! Just sayin' :happy:

My alarm starts to go as pink as Satton's dress. I'm going to bring it back to the Yellow level, so that by the time of actual competition it's GOLD.

Maybe not now too.. Eyes are functioning as faucet right now... 

9 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Get me in trouble, you will. :P

I think some other time.

5 minutes ago, Fay said:

Guys, I'm sorry, I don't mind people joking at darkest hours of their lives, but could you tone the poetry down, please? It's not helpful for the others to see his pimples and his bottom praised at the moment like this. I find the fact we're in fact the only forum who's trying to produce such jokes slightly distressing. 

I'm not speaking as a mod, I just beg you to have some sympathy for those who can't be as light-hearted as you now. 

I apologise, but it's not from being light-hearted, it's just a way to not freak out too much. Clutching at straws if you will. I think if this is the only forum where people are trying to make jokes, it might be because this is the only one full of people who are too worried to do more that stare at the screen and hit refresh, hoping to hear that he has sustained no permanent damage, at least, even if he chooses to withdraw tomorrow. I know my real life routine came to a screeching halt when he fell and hasn't resumed yet. I think most people making jokes, including myself, are just trying to find some way to keep anxiety from spiking too high, not trying to be disrespectful. But if jokes make some people uncomfortable when they're worried, of course, we'll stop.