General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Smultron said:

How many times do I have to dieeee :13877886:

As always, all Yuzu content is released at once and there is no escape from it... And NHK is approaching, when will I ever get anything done :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: 

not this week is the answer to your dilemma.

And we still didn't get the influx of the arrival news and maximum of hype, did we?

Haha, a random thing. I'm listening to @ skatingPJ podcast and it had been recorded at the TCC. The episode features David Wilson. So, he begins to talk and I think I'm hallucinating because I can hear the Seimei flute theme somewhere in my head but then I realize it was on while David was being interviewed :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: 

eta: now I can't listen to whatever DW is saying, I only have images of Yuzu practicing in my head 

6 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Haha, a random thing. I'm listening to @ skatingPJ podcast and it was recorded at the TCC. The episode features David Wilson. So, he begins to talk and I think I'm hallucinating because I can hear the Seimei flute theme somewhere in my head but then I realize it was on while David was being interviewed :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: 

eta: now I can't listen to whatever DW is saying, I only have images of Yuzu practicing in my head 

I think he was repeatedly practicing the StSq because it's the second time I hear that zxzzxdsrtggvbjhgv sound after which the drums begin :laughing:

3 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I think he was repeatedly practicing the StSq because it's the second time I hear that zxzzxdsrtggvbjhgv sound after which the drums begin :laughing:

Maybe before this he was focused on 4Lz an 4Lo, so now is the StSq time.. Time to get that level 4!! :laughing:

Full set of practice + 6-min fancams from Rostelecom Cup up. (Sparkly was from FS 6-min, omake gif from FS practice)

https://wherespacepooh.tumblr.com/post/167236795499/rostelecom-cup-2017-fancams-yuzuru-hanyu-practice

Overall, good condition here with some really quality jumps executed. You can see him and the team finding answers, getting a better and better sense of the ice, clearly working to differentiate between the different ways to jump each type of quad, timing, et cetera. As always, the stroking was a treat. (He was always so fast right at the outset, that I lost him momentarily in the beginning every single day. Apologies XD)

tumblr_inline_oz23pjYlTh1ue4po9_540.gif