General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Thank you for posting this , I love Julia comments, “ even his mistakes are beautiful! “ , reminding me of Stacy , “ when he falls it is spectacular “  so true :joy:

I love the “his axel is the golden standard for everyone” comment. :59182a91b7414_cool(1):

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

*coughs*

Here we go peeps! Get your choc, your coffee, tea and vodka, for next up is

I actually have to stay home during NHK so I probably won't even have skating practice to work out my nerves!

That new video of open media day... did he even land a proper 4Lz on it? I saw a very low knee landing, a pop and a turnout. And then a lot of falls in his runthrough. The first footage we got back in August really did cut and edit to make him look good. :laughing: :facepalm:

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I will be staying with relatives next weekend but there will be wi fi and my iPad.  Last year oddly enough I was at the same house for NHK and their kitten very much enjoyed 6am skating sessions on the iPad - he was exhausted by the time everyone else woke up.

17 minutes ago, xeyra said:

"Whether you succeed or not"

Oh shit oh shit oh shit I'm sorry, I totally didn't mean it that way. When I say that I mean that even if his performance wasn't the best, I know he can improve the next one, so I won't panic. I trust he can do it... 

😨 I know gold is the only acceptable standard for him.

3 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I will be staying with relatives next weekend but there will be wi fi and my iPad.  Last year oddly enough I was at the same house for NHK and their kitten very much enjoyed 6am skating sessions on the iPad - he was exhausted by the time everyone else woke up.

I'm still fighting with myself whether I should go to russian classes then leave in the middle of it "for anothet classes" (amazing part of being exchange student) and rush back home,or skip them completely and go shopping for sugar before SP. I'm also still praying that if I get a roommate,it will be after this week so that I have the time to get to know them and warn them of my ridiculous habits during the competitions (I behave like a very loony drunk)...