General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Fay said:

Julia was just a kid back then... 

And maybe that's why yuzu was okay with putting his hands on her waist... Consider how he loves hugging little girls like a good old big brother~ (that picture with Marin's sister is what came to mind!):POOH:

Yuzu is so adorkable when it comes to more grown up opposite sex though haha :embSwan:

s   

My friend teaches Spanish for 8 graders. One beautiful morning I just got back from ACI and was telling him about my magical experience then suddenly he turned to the students and assigned  the homework of doing research about Yuzuru Hanyu of his own accord !!!!!! I was elated and immediately wrote his name on the.board ( surrounded by many little hearts) to make sure they got the correct one. I then took off more instructional time from my friend ( sorry ) to inform the clueless students , This maybe the most important assignment you’ve ever had ! I’m sure you you would love it ,....bla,bla,bla,...you will look back at today as a fond memory,....”  

when my friend handed me the stack of this beautiful assignment, I was tearing up, really , looking at some of the hand drawn pics...and those Spanish sentences about Yuzu...ME GUSTA MUCHO !!! I was so happy and told my friend . “ Muchas gracias senor!  I’m forever in your debt!” The students seemed to enjoy it , I hope to convert some and I think I succeed!

most of the pic they print out are H&L, some PW, there’s only one LGC pic in 110 papers !

So here are some of the fun ones I pick out to show you 

Spoiler

vlCtk7m.jpg

pvGzfIR.jpg

N0OYHRK.jpg

NJGSaOc.jpg

XPzuCa0.jpg

40Z2VC3.jpg

awQghPD.jpg

5YPobgv.jpg

OPTc1Hm.jpg

oluPPdd.jpg

soyQiG1.jpg

2 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

s   

My friend teaches Spanish for 8 graders. One beautiful morning I just got back from ACI and was telling him about my magical experience then suddenly he turned to the students and assigned  the homework of doing research about Yuzuru Hanyu of his own accord !!!!!! I was elated and immediately wrote his name on the.board ( surrounded by many little hearts) to make sure they got the correct one. I then took off more instructional time from my friend ( sorry ) to inform the clueless students , This maybe the most important assignment you’ve ever had ! I’m sure you you would love it ,....bla,bla,bla,...you will look back at today as a fond memory,....”  

when my friend handed me the stack of this beautiful assignment, I was tearing up, really , looking at some of the hand drawn pics...and those Spanish sentences about Yuzu...ME GUSTA MUCHO !!! I was so happy and told my friend . “ Muchas gracias senor!  I’m forever in your debt!” The students seemed to enjoy it , I hope to convert some and I think I succeed!

most of the pic they print out are H&L, some PW, there’s only one LGC pic in 110 papers !

Hide contents

vlCtk7m.jpg

pvGzfIR.jpg

N0OYHRK.jpg

NJGSaOc.jpg

XPzuCa0.jpg

40Z2VC3.jpg

awQghPD.jpg

5YPobgv.jpg

OPTc1Hm.jpg

oluPPdd.jpg

soyQiG1.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: This is so cute and awesome!! Thank you!

5 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

s   

Reveal hidden contents

vlCtk7m.jpg

pvGzfIR.jpg

N0OYHRK.jpg

NJGSaOc.jpg

XPzuCa0.jpg

40Z2VC3.jpg

awQghPD.jpg

5YPobgv.jpg

OPTc1Hm.jpg

oluPPdd.jpg

soyQiG1.jpg

How cute! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Your friend is awesome! And Yuzu and children (even though they're not actually in contact with him) is :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

2 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

How cute! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Your friend is awesome! And Yuzu and children (even though they're not actually in contact with him) is :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

I’ve d

8 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

OH MY GOD!!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: This is so cute and awesome!! Thank you!

I’ve done all I can , even asked him to show Ballad to these LUCKY students   :joy:, some drawings are just.....well to quote Coldplay “when you try your best but you don’t succeed eh” and I got to pick one from each of the four period classes for extra credit !

15 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

s   

Hide contents

vlCtk7m.jpg

pvGzfIR.jpg

N0OYHRK.jpg

NJGSaOc.jpg

XPzuCa0.jpg

40Z2VC3.jpg

awQghPD.jpg

5YPobgv.jpg

OPTc1Hm.jpg

oluPPdd.jpg