General Yuzuru Chat

oh wow, I came back to such ecstatic news! :yay: considering how much fun he has during shows, I believe this will be the first time he could truly relax since worlds last year. ie. the first time in a year! I'm sure he'll enjoy himself, and I pray that he could feel our support through the audience and then store up energy for the upcoming battle :yes:

and I'm also really curious about what he will skate to! there are so many options and I like a lot of them! :space:

hope he brings back chopin/seimei (I want to watch them live for at least 1 time), though I could imagine he might have other things he prefers

I assume his programs won't be ready (whether competitive or gala), so I wonder what he will perform for ice shows. He used to do past programs and exes, maybe he want to revisit his junior programs? hahaha, I would like to see current Yuzuru doing Bolero or that mission impossible program. (Or maybe even paganini :D)

I have a wild guess - maybe he'd want to do LGC again? To get it clean. And it suits as a show. (Plus in the show lights the white costume may finally work...) :devil:

OMG Yes!! :love: from your keyboard to God's ears tbh :yay:

Yuzu in all FaoI shows, yaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I assume his programs won't be ready (whether competitive or gala), so I wonder what he will perform for ice shows. He used to do past programs and exes, maybe he want to revisit his junior programs? hahaha, I would like to see current Yuzuru doing Bolero or that mission impossible program. (Or maybe even paganini :D)

I'd love to see Etude skated again by now!Yuzu. It's such a gorgeous program. And it has only very little nothing to do with the way that outfit would fit the more buff!Yuzu of now.

Etude is good. Etude would always be a good thing. He can wear whatever :love:

But I kind of don't see Etude happening... personally, I expect one new program (might only be a new EX, but could also be a competitive program, who knows), and maybe another old one coming back (assuming he doesn't want to skate the same program in all 9 shows).

Edit: I doubt he'll do LGC with the actual SP jumping layout. We are talking about Ice Shows here :grin:

We are continuously growing which is the best thing! Knock on wood. :pbow:

And I am very pleased about FaOI and not because we'll get to see him which is a massive bonus but because I do think it'll do him good in many ways. Yay.

I love to see 22yo Yuzu do Sing Sing Sing with a hat :devil:

He was so adorable here

Sing Sing Sing, yes! I'd love that. Didn't he say that's one of his favorite programs, too?

I have a wild guess - maybe he'd want to do LGC again? To get it clean. And it suits as a show. (Plus in the show lights the white costume may finally work...) :devil:

Omg, I truly miss his white costume!!!

I had the same wild thought about LGC, but with that jump layout it is hardly possible in a show. Unless there is a new, "show" version of it.

But I will be happy with any of his competitive programs "revisited" (Seimei, Chopin :love: , Etude).

We just reached 1700 registered members! And 700 of them came in the first day :grin:

[attachment=0]屏幕快照 2017-05-08 下午7.02.30.png[/attachment]

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Should we do sth to celebrate when we reach 2000 members? :space:

Like a little contest, or game, or activity?

maybe sth like guessing what he will perform at shows, and the one with most correct guesses wins.

or predicting how many shows he'll do in total.

idk, sth fun is what I'm hoping :yay:

We just reached 1700 registered members! And 700 of them came in the first day :grin:

[attachment=0]屏幕快照 2017-05-08 下午7.02.30.png[/attachment]

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Should we do sth to celebrate when we reach 2000 members? :space:

Like a little contest, or game, or activity?

maybe sth like guessing what he will perform at shows, and the one with most correct guesses wins.

or predicting how many shows he'll do in total.

idk, sth fun is what I'm hoping :yay:

We'll think about that when we get closer to 2000. Now it's going to be a steady trickle, not an avalanche anymore, I think...

I had the same wild thought about LGC, but with that jump layout it is hardly possible in a show. Unless there is a new, "show" version of it.

But I will be happy with any of his competitive programs "revisited" (Seimei, Chopin :love: , Etude).

All he needs to do is to do 3Lo, 3S and 3A instead of his actual program layout :space:

Though if it is for redemption's sake he probably want to go for the original (yikes)