General Yuzuru Chat

I have failed all the olympic ticket lottery

And im gonna cry

:cry:

Now i need to battle for a ticket on september wish me luck

Oh I'm sorry for you, I really hope you have luck in September :pbow: :pbow:

Thanks, unicorn!

I got B tickets for men's SP and LP but failed for gala. I'm waiting to see if my friend managed to get A tickets for the SP

Congrats! Fingers crossed for your friend!

And im gonna cry

I'm sorry. I hope you have better luck in September!

jinabee said:
I got B tickets for men's SP and LP but failed for gala. I'm waiting to see if my friend managed to get A tickets for the SP
knifeshoes said:

And im gonna cry

Good to hear you've got some tickets, jinabee, hope you have fun! And good luck to you knifeshoes, if you try again I hope you can get something! Hopefully your efforts will be rewarded! :pbow:

FaOI is also sponsored by P&G so it is a possibility there might be a contractual obligation here since he's healthy this time around.

He did fine during the 2013-2014 season even with the shows so I'm not worried. Whatever that can happen during shows can also happen during training. He just needs to be aware of his limits. :acceptable:

So Yuzu finally confirmed his ice shows' dates :omg:

I guess he's working on his new choreographies now and if he doesn't do DOI, then we could probably see one of his program's spoiler. I don't think he would do many shows this year, I mean he kinda sounded less enthusiastic talking about ice shows in the previous interviews. He only performed in Japan 4 times last season (I count SP and FP separately) because he missed nationals, so I think on the positive note, the Japanese fans would feel ecstatic to see more of him this year and our off season would be more cheerful with some Yuzu's stuff here and there. :space:

Iam a new fans, so i want to ask, is there any live streaming for FaOI this year??

This is yet to be announced, but I'm guessing that there will at least be one live airing and all the other shows will be aired on TV, since they have been every year.

Iam a new fans, so i want to ask, is there any live streaming for FaOI this year??

This is yet to be announced, but I'm guessing that there will at least be one live streaming and all the other shows will be aired on TV, since they have been every year.

That's so exciting :D I know they all get aired on TV eventually, but I wasn't aware there was live streaming too :)

I've mostly seen footage from Makuhari and Kobe. What about the other locations? Did those get aired too?

I'm not concerned about him doing 9 ice shows I mean this is the guy that did 60 in one summer...

I don't think we will see new programs it's too early...but well probably hear about him doing some crazy jumps or something haha

FaOI - 9 shows

Makuhari : 5/26 - 5/28

Kobe : 6/9 - 6/11

Niigata : 6/16 - 6/18

we will see him this month OMFGGGGGGGG

:D :D :D :D :D

also: it's only 3 stops, phew

i thought it was like 7

ok ok im not panicking, this is ... good?

actually i'm just jealous bc i can't see him, i'm not in japan and he doesn't care about shows outside of japan :'(

I'm not concerned about him doing 9 ice shows I mean this is the guy that did 60 in one summer...

I don't think we will see new programs it's too early...but well probably hear about him doing some crazy jumps or something haha

:ohno: the only bit I fear ^_^||

FaOI - 9 shows

Makuhari : 5/26 - 5/28

Kobe : 6/9 - 6/11

Niigata : 6/16 - 6/18

we will see him this month OMFGGGGGGGG

:D :D :D :D :D

also: it's only 3 stops, phew

i thought it was like 7

ok ok im not panicking, this is ... good?

actually i'm just jealous bc i can't see him, i'm not in japan and he doesn't care about shows outside of japan :'(

It sucks for us as fans but it's just not worth it for him. They pay significantly less and requires more travel time + jet lag. :(