General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Oh no, i will be awake for the SP >:) you're right muahahaha

Also,  I was thinking about telling you guys this or not, but since a lot of you were really happy when i was able to give the swans to Tracy, i wanted to share more happiness with you :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

The stars aligned again and somehow,  @robin  and @sallycinnamon managed to talk to Brian a bit in the venue. And he confirmed that there is a golden swan chilling on his desk (probably watching over him and his hair) and that Yuzu also has one :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:. I'm sure Tracy has hers too, as i gave them directly to her (the other one was for Mama Hanyu!)

So the wish and the message reached him and his team. I hope he looks at them and he can feel all the support and love that those swans carry on their wings

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: gosh thats so lovely to know! I hope they all feel your love and the love of all of Yuzu's international fans! You worked hard I'm so glad you got that lil' bit of confirmation that yours swans/thoughts/love reached Yuzu and is appreciated :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Also,  I was thinking about telling you guys this or not, but since a lot of you were really happy when i was able to give the swans to Tracy, i wanted to share more happiness with you :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

The stars aligned again and somehow,  @robin  and @sallycinnamon managed to talk to Brian a bit in the venue. And he confirmed that there is a golden swan chilling on his desk (probably watching over him and his hair) and that Yuzu also has one :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:. I'm sure Tracy has hers too, as i gave them directly to her (the other one was for Mama Hanyu!)

So the wish and the message reached him and his team. I hope he looks at them and he can feel all the support and love that those swans carry on their wings

:sadPooh::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

3 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

This news warms my heart ~:POOH:

may our swan and our messages carry the best wishes to him today, tomorrow( quad lutz, the swan is WATCHING you!!!:peekapooh:)  and for the rest of the season!

Don't panic!  Second is not the end of the world. An observation - It's good that Yuzu skates last, because it takes so long to get all the Poohs off the ice.  I'd hate to be a skater waiting so long for that if I'm the next after Yuzu.  Remember Javi's remark about following Yuzu and all the stuff that's on the ice.  Seriously, though, I think the fact that in Moscow Yuzu still got the loudest cheers has to be intimidating for the other skaters.  As one commentator once said, it's home ice wherever Yuzu goes.

9 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Aww I'm sorry you had a bad day but I'm glad you're feeling better! :10742289:
I'll bet I'm not the only one who's saved a whole bunch of money on therapy bills thanks to Yuzu and this planet. :biggrin: I had an absolutely hellish day yesterday but today I'm so smiley thanks to 4lz and the return of Biellmann and all the lovely satellites here. :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Sorry to hear about that. I bet Hanyu knows exactly how you feel. And the fruits of his labor and perseverance are paying it forward to serve as a guiding light for others, just like he prayed for. :) Let us all enjoy all the weekend has to offer!.

Thank you!! :10742289:

8 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

**Hanyu also checks ALL the other boxes when it comes to the seven sins besides just greed and pride, btw. Right down to sloth, even if it doesn't necessarily directly translate to what he presents on ice. LoL. But, all in all, the way he lets them positively influence his life instead of the other way around is what truly sets him apart, IMO.

He's only human. :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

His :salty: look is filled with envy. :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

8 hours ago, SSS said:

4T was a true baby. I believe 4Lz was born many years ago :biggrin:

You know how some babies look ugly in their first month? I bet Yuzu was waiting for the baby to be at the cutest before debuting it. =P

8 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

:10742289::clap::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

Don't panic!  Second is not the end of the world. An observation - It's good that Yuzu skates last, because it takes so long to get all the Poohs off the ice.  I'd hate to be a skater waiting so long for that if I'm the next after Yuzu.  Remember Javi's remark about following Yuzu and all the stuff that's on the ice.  Seriously, though, I think the fact that in Moscow Yuzu still got the loudest cheers has to be intimidating for the other skaters.  As one commentator once said, it's home ice wherever Yuzu goes.

what about Nagoya

32 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

:smiley-laughing021:

Well at least they capitalized the P, or it would be worse. C'mon John Wilson blades, spelling errors?

7 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

@gladi: Thank you, incoming Pooh cupcakes (see I didn't spell it wrong unlike a certain blades company)