Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

Steph

 

 

That haircut... looks a bit better than the recent photo, maybe growing out? but still Not Good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, TallyT said:

 

That haircut... looks a bit better than the recent photo, maybe growing out? but still Not Good.

this video looks like a meme "before vs after":68468287:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it took this little to make a dashing and stunning man look like a tramp or a thug. Somehow his very facial features are affected. 

but it's his hair, he has every right to do whatever he wants with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fay said:

it took this little to make a dashing and stunning man look like a tramp or a thug. Somehow his very facial features are affected. 

but it's his hair, he has every right to do whatever he wants with it. 

 

True, but we can all weep for what is lost, and hope it is found again soon.... :10742290:

 

And that he doesn't give his students - or friends and yes Yuzu  do mean you - any ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He says in the video that it will grow again.

So it's not forever, just a few months.

Sombreuil's hypothesis (a haircut accident) gets more and more likely, apart from Shoma Uno being the culprit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🙄the shoma bit was a joke.  I’m living with people who look like refugees from the set of Peaky Blinders, all my own work - those hair clippers are harder to operate than the YouTube tutorials would have you think.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect he shaved his head by himself using a hair clipper because I myself feel an urge to shave my head almost once a week since my hair has grown too long and it is getting hot and humid here. (I suspect Jeff also did so...) But this isn't the first time he cut his hair this short, right? This is Stephane in October 2008 and this is him in the spring of 2009. He'll be ready in the next spring or this winter for sure. :animated-smileys-character-075:

 

By the way, FaOI announced that Niigata Sogo TV will rebroadcast FaOI 2018 in Niigata on June 20th together with some messages from skaters who were supposed to join the tour this year. They also said in another tweet that they will notice when any of the other past FaOI shows will be re-aired. Hope Asahi and other broadcasters will do so... :smiley-angelic001:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sweetwater said:

 

 

I dunno how japanese fans will recieve this but ...in french I'd say  " Oh là là :facepalm:  ..." :68468287:

 Hopefully normal life and skating shows will return back soon there in Japan, and everywhere. 

And yes, you'd  better worry for your abs Philippe !!! :0007:   nearly 50. and I wish him to go on skating! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, 野生の花 Yasei no hana said:

 

I dunno how japanese fans will recieve this but ...in french I'd say  " Oh là là :facepalm:  ..." :68468287:

 Hopefully normal life and skating shows will return back soon there in Japan, and everywhere. 

And yes, you'd  better worry for your abs Philippe !!! :0007:   nearly 50. and I wish him to go on skating! 

What I thought watching him, is that his Japanese fans must find him sooo exotic! :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 野生の花 Yasei no hana said:

 

I dunno how japanese fans will recieve this but ...in french I'd say  " Oh là là :facepalm:  ..." :68468287:

 Hopefully normal life and skating shows will return back soon there in Japan, and everywhere. 

And yes, you'd  better worry for your abs Philippe !!! :0007:   nearly 50. and I wish him to go on skating! 

 

3 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

What I thought watching him, is that his Japanese fans must find him sooo exotic! :grin:

I am not sure about relatively newer Japanese FS fans, but for those who know Philippe, this is probably just typical Philippe.:68468287:

He has a long-time fan in Japan and she shares video messages for fans from Philippe on twitter or other platforms from time to time. In such videos, he is always this playful, funny, friendly guy. This video made me laugh and miss him and FaOI so much.


Re-opening things is inseparable from anxieties and risks, but I hope we all stay healthy and will be able to enjoy shows again, even if it takes some time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update on past Fantasy on Ice re-broadcast schedule

 

 

In addition to Fantasy on Ice 2018 Niigata, following Fantasy on Ice shows will be re-broadcasted:

 

Show Date Time (JST) Broadcaster
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Niigata June 20, 2020 14:00-15:00 NST (Niigata Sogo TV)
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Sendai June 28, 2020 13:25-14:25 Sendai Hoso
Fantasy on Ice 2014 Makuhari June 28, 2020 21:30- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2015 Makuhari July 4, 2020 13:30- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2016 Makuhari* July 5, 2020 18:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2016 Kobe* July 11, 2020 20:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2016 Nagano* July 12, 2020 09:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2017 Makuhari July 18, 2020 22:20- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2017 Kobe July 19, 2020 10:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Makuhari (Day 1) July 25, 2020 17:50- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Makuhari (Day 2) July 26, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Makuhari (Day 3) August 1, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Kanazawa (Day 1) August 1, 2020 15:20- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Kanazawa (Day 2) August 2, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Kanazawa (Day 3) August 2, 2020 15:10- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Kobe August 8, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Shizuoka (Day 1) August 9, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Shizuoka (Day 2) August 9, 2020 15:30- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Shizuoka (Day 3) August 16, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Makuhari (Day 1) August 22, 2020 10:30- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Makuhari (Day 2) August 23, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Makuhari (Day 3) August 23, 2020 15:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Kobe August 29, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2

 

-The time schedule is subject to change.

Please check on the newest schedule on official sites of the show, broadcasters, providers of the web service you will use to watch them.

 

Fantasy on ice official site

https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com/broadcast.html

TV Asahi Ch2

https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/figure/

 

-Yuzuru did not take part in Fantasy on Ice 2016 (the shows with an asterisk) due to injury.

Musicians who were supposed to collaborate with him commented on him and the organizer shared audio/video messages from him, though I am not sure they will re-broadcast such parts as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

Update on past Fantasy on Ice re-broadcast schedule

 

 

In addition to Fantasy on Ice 2018 Niigata, following Fantasy on Ice shows will be re-broadcasted:

 

Show Date Time (JST) Broadcaster
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Niigata June 20, 2020 14:00-15:00 NST (Niigata Sogo TV)
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Sendai June 28, 2020 13:25-14:25 Sendai Hoso
Fantasy on Ice 2014 Makuhari June 28, 2020 21:30- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2015 Makuhari July 4, 2020 13:30- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2016 Makuhari* July 5, 2020 18:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2016 Kobe* July 11, 2020 20:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2016 Nagano* July 12, 2020 09:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2017 Makuhari July 18, 2020 22:20- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2017 Kobe July 19, 2020 10:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Makuhari (Day 1) July 25, 2020 17:50- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Makuhari (Day 2) July 26, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Makuhari (Day 3) August 1, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Kanazawa (Day 1) August 1, 2020 15:20- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Kanazawa (Day 2) August 2, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Kanazawa (Day 3) August 2, 2020 15:10- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Kobe August 8, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Shizuoka (Day 1) August 9, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Shizuoka (Day 2) August 9, 2020 15:30- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Shizuoka (Day 3) August 16, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Makuhari (Day 1) August 22, 2020 10:30- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Makuhari (Day 2) August 23, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Makuhari (Day 3) August 23, 2020 15:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Kobe August 29, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2

 

-The time schedule is subject to change.

Please check on the newest schedule on official sites of the show, broadcasters, providers of the web service you will use to watch them.

 

Fantasy on ice official site

https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com/broadcast.html

TV Asahi Ch2

https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/figure/

 

-Yuzuru did not take part in Fantasy on Ice 2016 (the shows with an asterisk) due to injury.

Musicians who were supposed to collaborate with him commented on him and the organizer shared audio/video messages from him, though I am not sure they will re-broadcast such parts as well.

THREE from 2016 but no FaoI Nyangata. Skating gods really hate me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NST didn't even film the whole event in Niigata that year so they can't broadcast it even if they want to. :shrug:
I have explained this in the past, but the venue of FaOI Niigata wasn't suitable for filming (and watching for a large amount of the audience) until they changed the layout of the ice and the spectators' stands in 2018. Until then, the TV crew could only set small cameras at the corner of the ice and show a small amount of footage that could withstand broadcasting.


Here is Meowzu captured by them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Update on past Fantasy on Ice re-broadcast schedule

 

 

In addition to Fantasy on Ice 2018 Niigata, following Fantasy on Ice shows will be re-broadcasted:

 

Show Date Time (JST) Broadcaster
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Niigata June 20, 2020 14:00-15:00 NST (Niigata Sogo TV)
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Sendai June 28, 2020 13:25-14:25 Sendai Hoso
Fantasy on Ice 2014 Makuhari June 28, 2020 21:30- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2015 Makuhari July 4, 2020 13:30- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2016 Makuhari* July 5, 2020 18:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2016 Kobe* July 11, 2020 20:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2016 Nagano* July 12, 2020 09:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2017 Makuhari July 18, 2020 22:20- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2017 Kobe July 19, 2020 10:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Makuhari (Day 1) July 25, 2020 17:50- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Makuhari (Day 2) July 26, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Makuhari (Day 3) August 1, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Kanazawa (Day 1) August 1, 2020 15:20- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Kanazawa (Day 2) August 2, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Kanazawa (Day 3) August 2, 2020 15:10- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Kobe August 8, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Shizuoka (Day 1) August 9, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Shizuoka (Day 2) August 9, 2020 15:30- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2018 Shizuoka (Day 3) August 16, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Makuhari (Day 1) August 22, 2020 10:30- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Makuhari (Day 2) August 23, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Makuhari (Day 3) August 23, 2020 15:00- TV Asahi Ch2
Fantasy on Ice 2019 Kobe August 29, 2020 12:00- TV Asahi Ch2

 

-The time schedule is subject to change.

Please check on the newest schedule on official sites of the show, broadcasters, providers of the web service you will use to watch them.

 

Fantasy on ice official site

https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com/broadcast.html

TV Asahi Ch2

https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/figure/

 

-Yuzuru did not take part in Fantasy on Ice 2016 (the shows with an asterisk) due to injury.

Musicians who were supposed to collaborate with him commented on him and the organizer shared audio/video messages from him, though I am not sure they will re-broadcast such parts as well.

Aw man urgh, my country doesnt have the channels :( Does anyone know of any way where we can watch the broadcasts online somehow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...