I honestly think all stops will be cancelled this year. Conrad said TCC rink won’t open until late May the earliest so how would Yuzu even prepare? Not to mention the poor skaters form Italy and Spain. It’s impossible. 

At this rate I wonder if we will get usual JGP or GP series. I don't think there would be any show this summer, it doesn't seem like thing would get better in  the next 1 or 2 month. 

2 hours ago, Katt said:

At this rate I wonder if we will get usual JGP or GP series. I don't think there would be any show this summer, it doesn't seem like thing would get better in  the next 1 or 2 month. 

I think no ACI for sure and likely no GP series, either. A vaccine is 18-24 months away, I wonder if Beijing Olympics will be postponed as well. 

With every day I'm more and more thankful that Zuzu already has his super slam.:sadPooh:

We don't know anything. It's premature to worry over worst case scenarios. Sure, anything can happen, but at some point most things will be quasi-normal, and this probably will be long before vaccine/medicine... I also have a feeling the season will begin later. But who knows.

Que sera, sera... :shrug:

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

With every day I'm more and more thankful that Zuzu already has his super slam.:sadPooh:

I really hope he will get a second!

And who knows... why not a third? But here I am in wild dreams. ;-)

10 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

I really hope he will get a second!

And who knows... why not a third? But here I am in wild dreams. ;-)

You can't get a 2nd Super Slam unless 2 JGPF titles + 2 Jr Worlds titles 

Yuzu can try 2nd Career Golden Slam thou, just 1 more 4CC.

24 minutes ago, monchan said:

You can't get a 2nd Super Slam unless 2 JGPF titles + 2 Jr Worlds titles 

Yuzu can try 2nd Career Golden Slam thou, just 1 more 4CC.

Well, what I would call a second, or, say, a double super slam, would be once every Junior title, and twice every Senior.

He would need "only" a second 4CC Gold.

37 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Well, what I would call a second, or, say, a double super slam, would be once every Junior title, and twice every Senior.

He would need "only" a second 4CC Gold.

Definition of 1 Super Slam is 1 title in everything, 2 Super Slam is 2 in everything, esp when 2 Jr Worlds is not impossible (Trusova).

If discount were acceptable, Evan Lysacek would be 1st to achieve Super Slam lol (just short of ONE Jr Worlds :LOL:, God served JUSTICE). Or Plushenko/Yagudin?, they actually won everything, it's just no JGPF then :knc_brian2:

Haha I was looking up the wiki page for the slams and I think Yuzu has pretty much everything but it says Yagudin is the only skater ever to have a Golden Slam (GP assignments, GPF, Euro/4CC, Olympics, Worlds) - in the SAME season. That’s insane 😱

I think Alina would have earned a Golden Slam too if she won Worlds 2018

12 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Haha I was looking up the wiki page for the slams and I think Yuzu has pretty much everything but it says Yagudin is the only skater ever to have a Golden Slam (GP assignments, GPF, Euro/4CC, Olympics, Worlds) - in the SAME season. That’s insane 😱

I think Alina would have earned a Golden Slam too if she won Worlds 2018

But then she had just "lost her elder sister" in such painful circumstances, that I was "very proud" of her managing to compete at all.

4 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

But then she had just "lost her elder sister" in such painful circumstances, that I was "very proud" of her managing to compete at all.

wait what??

52 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

wait what??

I think they must mean Evgenia